ANOTHER FORMER MISS TEEN USA DEFENDS TRUMP ON DRESSING ROOM ALLEGATIONS

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Here we are again, another woman comes to Trump's defense. How can people not understand how the MSM is and will go out of their way to slam Trump. They are doing this because he is actually good for the Country. But the public is so indoctrinated by controlled media, and pushed propaganda created by their ever loving government which pushed it out there on such a deep level most haven't got the foggiest idea how the hell a Government can cause them to think what they do. oh well one can either connect the dots and wake the hell up or stay a sheep and be lead to the gas chambers just like Hitler did you all will face the same events. You will be forever in debt to your Masters as we are all their slaves. The Government is suppose to work for us not we work for them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yet another former Miss Teen USA participant has come forward to refute claims that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump casually strolled into dressing rooms while contestants were undressed.

Former New Mexico Teen USA Victoria Hughes says she’s not voting for Trump, but she still wants to clear up the slanderous allegations put forth against him.

“I had all my clothes on, and it was just someone coming in to say hello to us and wish us good luck. I didn’t even think twice about it,” Hughes recently told KRQE.

Another Former Miss Teen USA Defends Trump on Dressing Room Allegations

Here we are again, another woman comes to Trump's defense. How can people not understand how the MSM is and will go out of their way to slam Trump. They are doing this because he is actually good for the Country. But the public is so indoctrinated by controlled media, and pushed propaganda created by their ever loving government which pushed it out there on such a deep level most haven't got the foggiest idea how the hell a Government can cause them to think what they do. oh well one can either connect the dots and wake the hell up or stay a sheep and be lead to the gas chambers just like Hitler did you all will face the same events. You will be forever in debt to your Masters as we are all their slaves. The Government is suppose to work for us not we work for them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yet another former Miss Teen USA participant has come forward to refute claims that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump casually strolled into dressing rooms while contestants were undressed.

Former New Mexico Teen USA Victoria Hughes says she’s not voting for Trump, but she still wants to clear up the slanderous allegations put forth against him.

“I had all my clothes on, and it was just someone coming in to say hello to us and wish us good luck. I didn’t even think twice about it,” Hughes recently told KRQE.

She had all of her clothes on. Did she check to see if everyone was also dressed?

She had all of her clothes on. Did she check to see if everyone was also dressed?
How would he know that? Why dont you ask her you stupid cave chimp?

I just read the article. She was paid off by Drumpf. She sounds bitter in the highlighted comment and she expects people to believe she isnt voting for Drumpf. :laugh:

“I am going to be very truthful and let ABC know that Donald Trump was an absolute gentleman. I never witnessed any inappropriate behavior whatsoever the entire 2 weeks that I participated in the pageant. I’m sure that none of my interview will make the news since I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Donald. I do find it interesting and important for people to know that these are the depths the media is going to for their smear campaign,” she added."

but she isnt voting for Drumpf. how transparent can you be?
laugh.gif

Gosh these are getting soo boring. All of it about each nominee.

Wow. I'm impressed. That makes two or three that he didn't grope. I wonder if there will be any more.

Forum List

Back