Another foreign policy triumph for Obama

Mittens is lying. See my other post for details.

Better yet, turn off fux and see for yourself.

He is lying? He clearly said that, if what he is hearing is true, it is a sad day. What, exactly, is he lying about, and why would a hack like you know more than the government about what is happening?

I got the chance after I lost to John McCain last time, to go over to -- that was the good part of losing -- I got to go to the Olympic Games in China. It's pretty impressive over there how quickly they can build things, how productive they are as a society. You should see their airport compared to our airports, their highways, their train systems. They're moving quickly in part because the regulators see their job as encouraging private people. It's amazing. The head of Coca-Cola said the business environment is friendlier in China than in America. And that's because of the regulators. That's because of government.

Mitt Romney Praises Chinese Regulators | Hao Hao Report

Mitt Romney Praises Chinese Government

Romney's "United We Stand" pins - Made in China

PIN, UNITED WE STAND

CHINA NUMBER ONE IN BIRTH DEFECTS. GO GO CHINA!

You were impressed by how fast a bunch of slaves could build things?

I got the chance after I lost to John McCain last time, to go over to -- that was the good part of losing -- I got to go to the Olympic Games in China. It's pretty impressive over there how quickly they can build things, how productive they are as a society. You should see their airport compared to our airports, their highways, their train systems. They're moving quickly in part because the regulators see their job as encouraging private people. It's amazing. The head of Coca-Cola said the business environment is friendlier in China than in America. And that's because of the regulators. That's because of government.

Mitt Romney Praises Chinese Regulators | Hao Hao Report

Mitt Romney Praises Chinese Government

Romney's "United We Stand" pins - Made in China

PIN, UNITED WE STAND

CHINA NUMBER ONE IN BIRTH DEFECTS. GO GO CHINA!

You can admire one aspect of a society or government while deploring other aspects.

You should know this well.

You're constantly having to make excuses for the current administration.

Clearly, Romney had no knowledge or experience with which to judge the situation unfolding in Beijing, which concluded much differently than his harsh remarks suggested. In fact, both the Chinese and the Americans were seeking a face-saving solution that was achieved when New York University (whose president John Sexton happens to be a close friend of Secretary Clinton and is well-connected in Beijing as well) offered a fellowship to Chen, which the government had agreed he could accept.

The result, of course, was that Romney looked either “foolish” or “very foolish,” depending on whether the assessment came from Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol or from Abby Huntsman Livingston, the daughter of former Republican presidential candidate Jon Huntsman, who lived in the Beijing embassy when her father served as US ambassador to the People’s Republic.

But Romney’s error was worse than a misguided political tactic. It showed a woeful ignorance of diplomacy and a callow opportunism that don’t befit the next occupant of the Oval Office. To endanger Chen’s safety and the prestige of the United States in those difficult hours was an act of weak character as well as stupidity.

The National Memo » What The China Crisis (And His Gay Crisis) Revealed About Mitt

Mitt Palin-Romney: "If....if....if....if....if...."

How steadfast!!!

handjob.gif

"Blind legal activist Chen Guangcheng, who emerged at the center of a diplomatic row between the U.S. and China, left Beijing on a United Airlines flight bound for Newark, N.J., Saturday afternoon after Chinese officials and American diplomats swiftly arranged his travel out of the country for an uncertain new life in the United States.

Chen, in a brief telephone interview with The Washington Post, said he still did not have a valid passport in hand when he received a call Saturday from Chinese officials telling him to pack his belongings.

“They came to my ward suddenly at around 11 o’clock this morning,” Chen told the Post. “It’s a surprise.”

Chen said U.S. diplomats arrived at the airport around 2 p.m. Chen’s wife, Yuan Weijing, reached by telephone while waiting for the flight, said Chinese officals gave the family their passports after they arrived at the airport. U.S. diplomats readied the visa papers."

gop-cry-baby.jpg
BoehnerCryingAgain.jpg

super%20obama.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back