Another foreign policy triumph for Obama

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gazjg8YuoHo]Romney blasts Obama for fumbling activist Chen Guangcheng in China - YouTube[/ame]

I know! It's like I saw a ghost. I dropped my taco and everything!

/sob

Romney had nothing but praise for Chen, who absent his words against the government, would be a "thieving illegal immigrant".

this story is a mish mash and I don't think the time-lines are clear yet as to what was asked by Chen, when and in what order information relative to it all was surfaced and known by all the payers....

Mittens is lying. See my other post for details.

Better yet, turn off fux and see for yourself.

I know! It's like I saw a ghost. I dropped my taco and everything!

/sob

Romney had nothing but praise for Chen, who absent his words against the government, would be a "thieving illegal immigrant".

Boy, ain't that the truth.

But, he's convenient for the pubs to use.

If Mitt was prez, he'd be ignored. (Unless he had lots and lots of oil)

Even Arianna Huffington has blasted his ass for this fuck up.. what a hoot.

I got the chance after I lost to John McCain last time, to go over to -- that was the good part of losing -- I got to go to the Olympic Games in China. It's pretty impressive over there how quickly they can build things, how productive they are as a society. You should see their airport compared to our airports, their highways, their train systems. They're moving quickly in part because the regulators see their job as encouraging private people. It's amazing. The head of Coca-Cola said the business environment is friendlier in China than in America. And that's because of the regulators. That's because of government.

Mitt Romney Praises Chinese Regulators | Hao Hao Report

Mitt Romney Praises Chinese Government

Romney's "United We Stand" pins - Made in China

PIN, UNITED WE STAND

CHINA NUMBER ONE IN BIRTH DEFECTS. GO GO CHINA!

Forum List

Back