Another flipflop, Condi to testify

wow...talk about 'flip-flops'...are you JOHN KERRY posting here???
:confused: i still say the admin made an about face. i DID NOT contradict that, nor did i change position about what i posted about the desired information that would become of it. in fact, that's the first time i stated that. what's with you, man?

Originally posted by spillmind
:confused: i still say the admin made an about face. i DID NOT contradict that, nor did i change position about what i posted about the desired information that would become of it. in fact, that's the first time i stated that. what's with you, man?

Here's what's up with me:

"Hi! I'm Spilly!! Yeah!! it's about TIME she testify! what a FLIP FLOP! First she said seh wasn't going to!! blah blah I hate Republicans!!"

after your pee-pee was slapped:

"Yeah, honestly? I knew she felt she 'could not'...it wasn't that she 'would not'. I just hope we can all learn something from what she has to say."

You don't see how you came on here with the attitude of 'attack', and relented to more civil methods of communication?

As if to a retarded child:

Sometimes people use examples to illustrate their points. Their examples don't have to be reality - as long as they point towards reality.

You, Spilly...I honestly believe you are the dumbest person I've encountered online. I mean that in love.

furthermore, if you want to go there with the chaning of positions:

here's a lil sometin sometin:

Bush opposed the McCain-Feingold bill in the 2000 GOP primary, tried to kill it in Congress, and then signed it when it passed.
http://www.nationalreview.com/lowry/lowry022102.shtml

Bush is against a Homeland Security Department; then he's for it.

Bush is against a 9/11 commission; then he's for it.

Bush is against an Iraq WMD investigation; then he's for it.

Bush is against nation building; then he's for it.

Bush is against deficits; then he's for them.

Bush is for free trade; then he's for tariffs on steel; then he's against them again.

Bush is against the U.S. taking a role in the Israeli Palestinian conflict; then he pushes for a "road map" and a Palestinian State.

Bush is for states right to decide on gay marriage, then he is for changing the constitution.
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/02/25/elec04.prez.bush.marriage/

Bush first says he'll provide money for first responders (fire, police, emergency), then he doesn't.
http://www.hillnews.com/news/032603/funds.aspx

Bush first says that 'help is on the way' to the military ... then he cuts benefits.}
http://www.democrats.org/specialreports/veterans/health.html

Bush claims to be in favor of the environment and then secretly starts drilling on Padre Island.

Bush talks about helping education and increases mandates while cutting funding.

Bush claims to be for women's rights and then nominates judges who have tried to overturn Roe v. Wade.
http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20000703&s=corn

Bush first says the U.S. won't negotiate with North Korea. Now he will.

Bush said he would demand a U.N. Security Council vote on whether to sanction military action against Iraq. Later Bush announced he would not call for a vote.

Bush said the "mission accomplished" banner was put up by the sailors. Bush later admits it was his advance team.

Bush was for fingerprinting and photographing Mexicans who enter the US. Bush after meeting with Pres. Fox, he's against it.

Bush says he's in favor of adding carbon dioxide as a regulated greenhouse gas. Then Bush said it would not be included.

Bush was against Nation Building. ooops Iraq.

Bush-"I'm a uniter, not a divider." Then divides.

Bush was against amnesty for illegal aliens. Now he's for it.

Bush was against Presidents doing an end run around Congress to pack the courts. Then he did it.

Bush said the war would cost $3 billion. Then he asked for 87 billion.

Bush We need to go to war with Iraq because their WMDs pose a direct threat to the
United States. Bush- We needed to go to war with Iraq to free the Iraqi people.

Bush implemented No Child Left Behind, then underfunded it by $9 Billion"?

As governor of Texas, Bush opposed a strong patients' bill of rights that nevertheless passed over his veto. On the 2000 campaign trail, he tried to take credit for the law and implied he would support comparable legislation on the national level.

Bush proposed a temporary tax cut conditioned on the idea that the government could afford it without spending the Social Security surplus; then, when the surplus vanished, he supported a further tax cut. Now he wants his first cut made permanent.

who wants to bet i'll get nothing but love on this one?? :laugh:

Spillmind, I posted a series of Bush flipflops also, and the best I was hoping for was to get people to look into why Kerry would change his position. It didn't work.

You can add 1)he was opposed to the extention of the 9/11 commission, now he is for it 2)Bush said he'd only give 1 hour to the commission, now he says he'll give more 3) Said he wouldn't negotiate with terrorists, but now has negotiated with the People's Mujahideen of Iran.

...and yet you follow me around and try to insult me, and you REPLY to everything i say! so what does that say about you? :laugh:

Think that one up all by your lonesome? :)

:)

:smoke:

i don't think

w0rd.gif

Forum List

Back