Another Flip Flop from Rick Perry (D) Texas

Perry (R) is the epitome of big government what w/ his gov't mandated inoculations :clap2:

They try not to talk about that here. When they do...its always "we don't agree with everything he stands for".

Then when you bring up his flip flopping on branding himself as a small government guy then turns around and wants the government to bless your marriage...they say "we don't agree with everything he stands for".

When you bring up how he was a democrat (Gore's campaign manager in 1988) and very clearly switched parties just to run for higher office--obviously he did so for strictly career preservation purposes--they say "we don't agree with everything he stands for".

They are extreme in all manner of things concerning Obama (if he sneezed they'd probably say he's engaging in germ warfare); they get much less extreme in examining Perry's record.

That sums up his supporters quite nicely. ;)

I agree...

He's just another Republican and a professional politician who would say just about anything to get elected. Some would say RINO. But there is nothing special about him.

I will go to bat for Mr. Perry now. In fact, he may be a cut or two above the average GOPster running. I'd vote for him before Newt or Michelle Bachman for example.

They try not to talk about that here. When they do...its always "we don't agree with everything he stands for".

Then when you bring up his flip flopping on branding himself as a small government guy then turns around and wants the government to bless your marriage...they say "we don't agree with everything he stands for".

When you bring up how he was a democrat (Gore's campaign manager in 1988) and very clearly switched parties just to run for higher office--obviously he did so for strictly career preservation purposes--they say "we don't agree with everything he stands for".

They are extreme in all manner of things concerning Obama (if he sneezed they'd probably say he's engaging in germ warfare); they get much less extreme in examining Perry's record.

BEcause unlike Democrats, Republicans take positions. Some of them aren't popular in some circles. But, unlike Democrats, we can focus on more than one thing at a time and say "I dont agree with that position that doesnt mean he is the devil."
Totally unlike Democrats.

And what is this "state blessing your marriage" shit? I thought the fudge-packers WANTED that???

I think homosexuals want a government that doesn't weigh in on matters of matrimony either to the affirmative or the negative. Your boy Perry seems to have no problems with that stance one day and seems to support a law outlawing gay marriage the next. Classic flip flopper.

I own you.

BEcause unlike Democrats, Republicans take positions. Some of them aren't popular in some circles. But, unlike Democrats, we can focus on more than one thing at a time and say "I dont agree with that position that doesnt mean he is the devil."
Totally unlike Democrats.

And what is this "state blessing your marriage" shit? I thought the fudge-packers WANTED that???

I think homosexuals want a government that doesn't weigh in on matters of matrimony either to the affirmative or the negative. Your boy Perry seems to have no problems with that stance one day and seems to support a law outlawing gay marriage the next. Classic flip flopper.

I own you.
In your dreams.
He has been very consistent.
And the fag lobby seems to be all about gov't blessing their marriage. Why else are they suing states to do exactly that?

Forum List

Back