Another Fine Mess Obama's Gotten Us Into

I fucking love that "worst recovery ever." So they admit that it is recovering, but not fast enough for them.

Want it go faster, let's get a bigger stimulus and tax the rich a little more like you know, 90% of the economists say would fix it. Want to make cuts? Fine. Just make sure you cut Defense first. Why? Because it's the biggest. Wouldn't you naturally start with the biggest money-sucker first?

Of course you wouldn't. Because you aren't programmed for that.

Because there were democrats willing to compromise with Bush they were able to reach one. Because there were republicans willing to compromise with Clinton they were also able to reach a compromise. There are no republicans willing (not counting Snow) to compromise with Obama. It is truly a two way street. Your reasoning is exactly how they drew it up.

Obstuct and blame.

Wow...you really need to back off the blogs man.

as I already said...you can say it the blog way or you can say it the logical way.

Curious...did you give credit to the republican congress or to Clinton when Clinton was able to work with congress?

Reading, it's fundemental.

So is writing coherently. :D

A pox on pub disasters/liars/obstructionists and their silly dupes. Obamacare and Dodd/Frank AREN'T IMPLEMENTED YET. dEMS AREN'T GUILTY OF THE NONSTOP pUB FEAR MONGERING AND LIES ABOUT THESE PROGRAMS. (oops)

I fucking love that "worst recovery ever." So they admit that it is recovering, but not fast enough for them.

We always recover from economic downturns, and the greater the downturn the more dramatic the recovery has ALWAYS been.

Except for this time.

Our job creators are just going to wait Obama out:

64% Of Small Businesses Planning To Wait Out Obama, Will NOT Be Adding New Jobs (12% Say They Will CUT Jobs) « Start Thinking Right

No economic recovery until Obama is gone and his nonsensical programs are reversed.

Vote responsibly next time, peeps!!

We always recover from economic downturns, and the greater the downturn the more dramatic the recovery has ALWAYS been.

Except for this time.

Our job creators are just going to wait Obama out:

64% Of Small Businesses Planning To Wait Out Obama, Will NOT Be Adding New Jobs (12% Say They Will CUT Jobs) « Start Thinking Right

No economic recovery until Obama is gone and his nonsensical programs are reversed.

Vote responsibly next time, peeps!!

Ha ha. Right wing blog source cited.

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I wonder how much better the recovery would have looked if Bush had actually paid for the wars he started. Care to take a guess?

by doing nothing at all and not spending a dime, we would be recovering now. Natural need for goods and services prompts that.

Want it go faster, let's get a bigger stimulus and tax the rich a little more like you know, 90% of the economists say would fix it.

actually...90% is not a good number to tout for you are only talking about the economists who believe in giovernment spending...so you should expect that to be 100%...but 10% of them disagree with a stimulus. there are just as many economists who think otherwise.

Want to make cuts? Fine. Just make sure you cut Defense first. Why? Because it's the biggest. Wouldn't you naturally start with the biggest money-sucker first?

Not always....would you foreclose on your house before you stop paying ytour cable bill? Sometiomes, cutting back on the most expensive is the wronmg thing to do. For example, most financial advisers say it is best to pay off your LOWEST balance credit cards first.

Of course you wouldn't. Because you aren't programmed for that.

I am not programmed for anything. I go with what I learn and with my gut. It has worked for me over my 54 years. Kids both through college, married nearly 3 decades to the same woman..and still in love...and retired....happy....not an Obama fan....want him out...but if he stays in another 4 years? Life will still be good for me.

What you ignore is that this is the worst recovery in our history, thanks to a private sector stunned by Obama's radical Leftist policies:

chart-of-the-day-the-scariest-jobs-chart-ever-july-2011.jpg

What radical leftist policies would those be?

Obamacare and Dodd Frank for starters.

You are weicome!

What's "radical" about either of those..for starters..

Be specific.

It's completely naive to think the government can just stop spending altogether. And do you support substantive cuts to Defense too? Or just the shit Liberals want to pay for?

Honestly, I don't know what percentage of the economist actually support it, it could be more. I just know that every economist I've seen that wasn't employed by the Reagan or Bush Administration says that responsible spending, sensible cuts and tax hikes will fix it.

They've already cut the government jobs...now we just need to raise taxes and find cuts we can all agree on.

Your analogy about the mortgage and the cable bill isn't quite right though. Because those things are constant, they don't really fluctuate that much except with standard amortization on the mortgage. And really, you don't think there's a LOT of waste in the Defense budget? Lots of places to scale back?

Ha ha. Right wing blog source cited.

It is from the WallStreet Journal:

Little Hiring Seen by Small Business - WSJ.com

Your best is fail.

Yes, they quoted the WSJ. And the WSJ is definitely not bent towards the interests of big business at all, right?

Well it was a much better source of news and opinion until Murdoch got his mitts on it.

Now it's slightly better then the NY Post. But not by much.

It is from the WallStreet Journal:

Little Hiring Seen by Small Business - WSJ.com

Your best is fail.

Yes, they quoted the WSJ. And the WSJ is definitely not bent towards the interests of big business at all, right?

Well it was a much better source of news and opinion until Murdoch got his mitts on it.

The best you now have, swallow, is to claim the WSJ is not reputable?

LOL

The best you now have, swallow, is to claim the WSJ is not reputable?

LOL

That didn't take long..

But your to much of a fag not to offer to swallow my jiz.

Oh well.

Maybe you can look up Bachmann..and have her husband help you pray away the gay.

Just sayin..

Fag.

Gee. I wonder what was different about those other recoveries...

gov%20employment%20four%20recessions.png

No need to guess.

The private sector is stalled due to Obama and his Commies, and the States have battened down the hatches to survive the radical Leftist assault on them by the Federal gubmint.

But a new day is dawning soon!!

Yeah. So you clearly don't know what that chart shows, do you? C'mon, take a guess. What do you think each one of those lines represents?

Forum List

Back