Another Fine Mess Obama's Gotten Us Into

Government employment increased in all of the last three Republican presidencies. The Obama presidency, on the other hand, has seen a huge decline in government employment already.

Directly due to Obama's policies i'm sure........:eusa_liar:

Just think of all the good the community organizer could do with another 5 trillion of borrowed money ................. The leap in social justice and equality of outcomes would be enormous

We need better funded, better staffed, govt programs and more of them !!!!!! LMFAO

790199.jpg

Government employment increased in all of the last three Republican presidencies. The Obama presidency, on the other hand, has seen a huge decline in government employment already.

Directly due to Obama's policies i'm sure........:eusa_liar:

Okay, so you believe all the people on the right who are blaming Obama for the slow job growth

are full of shit...

good one.

all politicians know how difficult it is to work with the "other side".

Obama sems to believe it is "something new"...it is not. It is the way it is in every county, state and federal legislature since the beginning of of our country.

It is easy to say "I will work in a bi partisan manner".

It is not so easy to get the partisans to do it with you.

That is what makes a great leader....one who not only WANTS to work in a bi partisan manner...but one who getrs the partisnas to work with him.

Obama couldnt do it.

Clinton did.
Reagan did.
And in blue state like Massachusettes, Romney did.

It's not the same and you know it.

Republicans have entered an age where they refuse to make any compromise whatsoever. Unfortunately when a party takes this position it makes our system incredibly inefficient. There is a reason laws have to go through Congress and the House and the White House. It is to make it difficult for one person or party to have all the control. The Constitution has set up a system where compromise is almost a necessity in order to pass laws. Republicans have taken a strong stance against any form of compromise though, and then they get mad when liberals portray them as a do-nothing-Congress.

This issue does not cut both ways; Democrats have consistently been willing to compromise (maybe too willing). The Affordable Care Act is a compromise between our current system and a single payer system. Cap and trade is a compromise between the current regulation and a direct carbon tax. These compromises, although once supported by Republicans

Republicans – A Party that Refuses to Compromise « Ajones1021's Blog

Finally, concerning the Ryan budget, all he does is decrease taxes, cut programs that more liberal swaying people view as necessary, and increase defense spending. This is the epitome of a refusal to compromise. Taken another way, there is not one aspect of the Ryan plan liberals can jump on board with, this isn’t true for the President’s plan. You may not like the President’s budget, but it is much more of a compromise than Ryan’s budget. The President is willing to cut some taxes and cut some spending. The President does not have the my-way or the highway approach to his budget like Paul Ryan.

yo...you link me to a blog?

And no.....I disagree...it IS the same thing and has been for years.

You just dont want to recognize it.

Just because it's ablog doesn't mean it doesn't have worthwhile content. Democrats were willing to compromise with President Bush and Republicans were willing to compromise with Clinton. Republicans are not willing to compromise with President Obama.

I see some talk of bipartisan work needed in Congress, nothing could be further from the truth. That's a catch phrase from the left meaning go along with us or give us what we want. The president made it clear with death care he wasn't compromising :lol: the only dem I saw ever compromise was Clinton on welfare reform because he wasn't a total beginner at politics and never had an executive position to learn to be a politician.

It's not the same and you know it.

Republicans have entered an age where they refuse to make any compromise whatsoever. Unfortunately when a party takes this position it makes our system incredibly inefficient. There is a reason laws have to go through Congress and the House and the White House. It is to make it difficult for one person or party to have all the control. The Constitution has set up a system where compromise is almost a necessity in order to pass laws. Republicans have taken a strong stance against any form of compromise though, and then they get mad when liberals portray them as a do-nothing-Congress.

This issue does not cut both ways; Democrats have consistently been willing to compromise (maybe too willing). The Affordable Care Act is a compromise between our current system and a single payer system. Cap and trade is a compromise between the current regulation and a direct carbon tax. These compromises, although once supported by Republicans

Republicans – A Party that Refuses to Compromise « Ajones1021's Blog

Finally, concerning the Ryan budget, all he does is decrease taxes, cut programs that more liberal swaying people view as necessary, and increase defense spending. This is the epitome of a refusal to compromise. Taken another way, there is not one aspect of the Ryan plan liberals can jump on board with, this isn’t true for the President’s plan. You may not like the President’s budget, but it is much more of a compromise than Ryan’s budget. The President is willing to cut some taxes and cut some spending. The President does not have the my-way or the highway approach to his budget like Paul Ryan.

yo...you link me to a blog?

And no.....I disagree...it IS the same thing and has been for years.

You just dont want to recognize it.

Just because it's ablog doesn't mean it doesn't have worthwhile content. Democrats were willing to compromise with President Bush and Republicans were willing to compromise with Clinton. Republicans are not willing to compromise with President Obama.

see how you spin it? That is becuase you read blogs...

Now I will say the exact same thing without the spin of a blog....

Bush found a way to get the deomcrats to work with him.

Clinton found a way to get the republicans to work with him.

Obama has not been able to find a way to get the republicans to work with him.

FYI...the leader is to lead...not blame his inability to lead on those he is supposed to lead.

Funny. Because every Republican President of the past 30 years was able to borrow and afford it.

Why can't a Democratic President be allowed to do that?

Interesting that you need to take one part of my post and create a different context in order to start ranting about it.

I clearly explained why we can't afford it... without making it into partisan bullshit. Pity that you are not capable of doing likewise.

If you want to discuss it with me, discuss the full context, not one sentence that you can twist for your own crap. You are dishonest... and I really try to avoid logical discussions with dishonest posters.

I understand exactly why you think we can't afford it. Anyone reading this thread gets it too.

I notice you didn't attempt to answer my question.

You already stated why we can't afford it:

Funny. Because every Republican President of the past 30 years was able to borrow and afford it.

Of course you had to make it partisan. Reality is that every president period, every single year has borrowed. At some p[point, we must go in the other direction....

Can we afford it now? Possible but that would hinge on trusting the government to do something it has not done in my lifetime, actually address the problem of growing deficits after. I have zero faith that, if such fails to happen now when people are aware, it would happen when the good times return and people are not watching anymore...

Why can't a Democratic President be allowed to do that?

Hi, you have received -1985 reputation points from California Girl.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Don\'t snip my posts for your partisan hackery. Idiot.

Regards,
California Girl
What hackery? I was responding to just that part so I quoted just that part.

Wow, you are WAY too sensitive to be on a forum.

Whining about negs is pathetic. Just so you know.

And... you snipped a perfectly rational, non partisan response and turned it into a whine about Dems and Republicans. That's hackery. You're a hack. Just embrace it. Some of us are capable of seeing the logic and assigning blame to both parties.... like me. You are not capable of that... must be hard for you but it makes no impact on me.

heh heh You think that was whining?

Well, I guess now we know. If a Liberal responds to your posts, that Liberal is a whiner.

Duly noted.

Name the bi-partisan compromises the GOP House is ready and willing to make.

You are demonstrating just how horrible of a 'leader' Hussein has proven to be.

Mental note to never elect a POTUS whose total executive experience amounts to having run his school newspaper.

You spelled "I can't name any" wrong.

Forum List

Back