Another Federal Appeals Court Strikes Down DOMA

I know I can take your woman away from you,

With what? What can you possibly offer her that Boddecia can't? Your magnificent, mighty penis? Just goes to show how gay you are. Any straight man knows that no penis is even on millionth as enticing as a vagina.

Tell me, do you like to put it in the butt?

A thick REAL dick and a tongue that doesn't stop.

:lol::lol::lol:Not even with a loaded gun.

Right just keep thinking that. I have not had any problem taking Wives from their husbands back in the day, hell I'd even drive up to the front door with their husband there. But Butch just keep thinking your girlfriend can't be taken from you.

I can see how you believe you are a morally superior specimen. Nothing degenerate about you! No, sir! No threat to the institution of marriage here, either.

You win.

I was hell on two feet and didn't give a fuck back in the day.

With what? What can you possibly offer her that Boddecia can't? Your magnificent, mighty penis? Just goes to show how gay you are. Any straight man knows that no penis is even on millionth as enticing as a vagina.

and a brain that doesn't start

At least I have a brain and use it. paint chip boy burnt his out years ago

I know I can take your woman away from you,

:lol: That's like using flies to catch honey. :lol:

Forum List

Back