Another "fast & furious gun" shooting ... time to arm Mexicans?

Koios

Recreational Kibitzer
Nov 12, 2012
CBS News: ‘Fast and Furious’ Gun Found At Site Where Mexican Beauty Queen Killed « CBS DC

I love how the Righties get all up in arms about F&F guns being such a risk to humanity, but when school kids get shot up, more guns in America isn't the problem; too few are, apparently and we need to arm grammar school teacher and such. Pretty ironic.

So Righties, how do ya'll resolve that contradiction? I'm dying to know.

The shooter in Connecticut was mentally ill, Holder is...well right...mentaly ill as well.:cool: Idiot!

CBS News: ‘Fast and Furious’ Gun Found At Site Where Mexican Beauty Queen Killed « CBS DC

I love how the Righties get all up in arms about F&F guns being such a risk to humanity, but when school kids get shot up, more guns in America isn't the problem; too few are, apparently and we need to arm grammar school teacher and such. Pretty ironic.

The shooter in Connecticut was mentally ill, Holder is...well right...mentaly ill as well.:cool: Idiot!

Okie doke. So if I'm following your "logic" here, somehow kooks using guns to kill chilinz and shit means we need arms for more folks. But if kooks are giving out guns, which kill beauty queens and such, then more guns for folks is bad idea.

Hmmmm? Seems a smidge illogical.

Okie doke. So if I'm following your "logic" here, somehow kooks using guns to kill chilinz and shit means we need arms for more folks. But if kooks are giving out guns, which kill beauty queens and such, then more guns for folks is bad idea.

You're incapable of following a car in front you.

It depends. They running yellow lights? Them damn corner-cameras that going up at a breakneck pace are making it spendy to get after the car in front when the light is changing.

Ya feel me?

It depends. They running yellow lights? Them damn corner-cameras that going up at a breakneck pace are making it spendy to get after the car in front when the light is changing.

Ya feel me?

That the other troll, hazlnut's job. :D

If someone gives a known criminal a weapon, they should be prosecuted.. if someone gives a known mental case a weapon, they should be prosecuted.. it is not that the weapon is available to law abiding citizens that is the problem

If someone gives a known criminal a weapon, they should be prosecuted.. if someone gives a known mental case a weapon, they should be prosecuted.. it is not that the weapon is available to law abiding citizens that is the problem

Yeah; no argument. But point being: they're there and doing harm. What's the solution? Arm Mexicans as well as Teachers? Or tighter controls on who gets them and maybe new regs on what the max lethality should be?

Meanwhile, in re: the fast & furious debacle, aiding and abetting criminals is a crime, covered by our conspiracy laws. Providing illegal stuff in a sting operation, is not, provided it does not go so far as to be entrapment. And it's a valuable tool of LE, especially at the federal level as well as local narco / vice cops.

And sometimes things get fucked up, and thus the dubious distinction of "plans of mice and men."

But to suggest, as many Righties do, that the intent was criminal (aiding in a crime) is pretty fucking absurd, to any with a modicum of objectivity.

They support right to life, ya know.

Glad you ladies were able to hook up on the same thread. :clap2:

Last edited:

Holder has accomplished in his life than you could in 20 lives.

How does it feel to be so inferior.

Yes; but I was speaking of the life they don't support: postpartum.

:)

I don't have a problem with Mexicans arming themselve in defense against these drug lords. But i dont control any public policy in Mexico. So the point us moot.

Holder has accomplished in his life than you could in 20 lives.

How does it feel to be so inferior.

The floor is yours. I defer to the experts when need be...

Oh and let me add GWB when drunk accomplished more than you so by your own words...how's it feel to be inferior to the most villified man on the planet according to morons like you?

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with Mexicans arming themselve in defense against these drug lords. But i dont control any public policy in Mexico. So the point us moot.

Sure; I feel you. Just Mexicans shooting up the joint in service of our thirst for drugs. And heck; if the innocent bystanders are in the crossfire, let em buy a fucking gun.

Problem solved. Good thinking Avie.

Meanwhile, in re: the fast & furious debacle, aiding and abetting criminals is a crime, covered by our conspiracy laws. Providing illegal stuff in a sting operation, is not, provided it does not go so far as to be entrapment. And it's a valuable tool of LE, especially at the federal level as well as local narco / vice cops.

And sometimes things get fucked up, and thus the dubious distinction of "plans of mice and men."

But to suggest, as many Righties do, that the intent was criminal (aiding in a crime) is pretty fucking absurd, to any with a modicum of objectivity.

When things get fucked up.. it does not take away from accountability though... The control is essential and when you fuck up, as what happened in FF, there should be consequences... And if you think those involved in FF did not fuck up, well there is no helping you

Yes; but I was speaking of the life they don't support: postpartum.

:)

Yeah, because clearly your straw man is accurate when we are the ones advocating for people to be able to defend themselves. Clearly, our desire for people to defend themselves comes from the fact that we don't support life after birth. Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?

And are you seriously unclear about the difference between encouraging law abiding citizens to protect themselves and handing over weapons to drug lords on purpose? You don't see the difference? Seriously?

Ill make it clear for you. Encouraging law abiding citizens to have a weapon to defend themselves and their loved ones prevents crimes and saves lives. Giving weapons to drug lords for them to use against innocent people and law enforcement doesn't. It's not rocket science.

Sure; I feel you. Just Mexicans shooting up the joint in service of our thirst for drugs. And heck; if the innocent bystanders are in the crossfire, let em buy a fucking gun.

Problem solved. Good thinking Avie.

Why do you have a problem with innocent law abiding citizens defending themselves? You prefer they be at the mercy of drug lords? I thought you supposedly cared about life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back