another 'family man' social con (facist) gets buted for DUI with prosistute

Dontcha just love the right-wing nuts:

1) Coming to this scumbag's defence
2) Trying to derail the thread over a typo.

Gee, I wonder why people don't take righties seriously...definitely a party and people of don't do as I do, do as I say.

This charming bloke also believes you shouldn't be allowed to vote if you don't have a driver's license. Brilliant! Why not at a marriage license and a conceal carry permit while your'e at it. Dunno who's dumber - this retard of a representative or the losers who voted for him...

No one is really coming to his defense. But no one is going to take this thread seriously when the OP's source uses the story to trumpet a pro-abortion agenda. As if some elected man going to a strip club and getting drunk makes the pro-abortionists right on the abortion issue.

Its typical idiotic liberal 'debate', blow up the messenger and don't address the real issue that effects the country.

Just because this one guy was an idiot for one night, it doesn't make all conservatives wrong on everything, as much as you partisan hacks would like it to be the case.

Dontcha just love the right-wing nuts:

1) Coming to this scumbag's defence
2) Trying to derail the thread over a typo.

Gee, I wonder why people don't take righties seriously...definitely a party and people of don't do as I do, do as I say.

This charming bloke also believes you shouldn't be allowed to vote if you don't have a driver's license. Brilliant! Why not at a marriage license and a conceal carry permit while your'e at it. Dunno who's dumber - this retard of a representative or the losers who voted for him...

Hey Dr. Chump:

I saw nobody coming to that politician's "defene." Maybe that's because nobody even tried to come to his defense, you dishonest hack.

And poking fun at the illiteracy of the dopey author of the OP isn't "derailing" this thread. It was never on a rail. :cuckoo:

Did you take a gander at the crappy little blog/opinion-piece to which it linked in the first place?

Jeez.

You libbies are one gullible lot.

No wonder people can't take you lefties seriously.

It's fun watching you partisans pretend this is only an issue for one side of the aisle.

I hate to break it to you but here's something you all need to learn; your bureacrats are immoral scum.

It's fun watching you partisans pretend this is only an issue for one side of the aisle.

I hate to break it to you but here's something you all need to learn; your bureacrats are immoral scum.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! That's impossible!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! That's impossible!

Here's how you create a politician who thinks he can get away with anything.

1.) Tell him how great he is solely because he has an R or a D in front of his name.

2.) Surround him with yes men.

3.) Give him tons of money, and have thousands or millions of people support him and call him their hero when they literally know nothing about his character.

Then voila! You have these guys who think they're untouchable.

When you kiss a guys ass, he's going to act like a guy who's had his ass kissed.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back