Another Fake Story By Right Wingers.

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
IF SHE GETS FIRED THEN THEY NEED

TO REPLACE THE SCHOOL BOARD .

A TEACHER FROM THE GREAT STATE OF MISSOURI WILL LOSE HER JOB FOR STANDING UP FOR ALL OF US.

Give this teacher and true American a standing ovation.

This 4th grade teacher has said it all, and she was brave enough to attach her name to it.

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

Washington, DC 20500

Mr. Obama:

I have had it with you and your administration, sir. Your conduct on your recent trip overseas has convinced me that you are not an adequate representative of the United States of America collectively or of me personally.

Read more: Gary Jeff Walker - Cincinnati Reds - 700WLW - THE BIG ONE

I was listening to right wing idiot Gary Jeff Walker and his sheep cry about Gays, welfare for the poor and then go on to praise welfare for the rich. So thought I would check out his blog and see what special kinda idiot he was...not shocking to me(on the front page) was the fake letter written to Obama that some right wing moronic coward didn't have the nerve to put his name on.

Gary Jeff Walker - Cincinnati Reds - 700WLW - THE BIG ONE

snopes.com: Fourth Grade Teacher's Letter to the President

Last edited:
Never heard of Gary Jeff Walker. I also don't trust Snopes anymore. I think they are clearly bias and more in the business of covering people's asses than actually finding the truth. Just who are their sources when they correct information out there and how do we verfiy anything Snopes says?

Never heard of Gary Jeff Walker. I also don't trust Snopes anymore. I think they are clearly bias and more in the business of covering people's asses than actually finding the truth. Just who are their sources when they correct information out there and how do we verfiy anything Snopes says?

Yeah, it sucks when they keep exposing wingnut bullshit. :lol:

Here is another link. Gary Jeff Walker(waht's up with idiots with Walker in their name?) is on WLW and does hack work when they are not covering the Cincinatti Reds.

Fourth-Grade Teacher's Letter to President Obama - Urban Legends

Snopes is operated by David and Barbara Mikkelson from California, and they are both extremely liberal. That would explain why the NEO-COMS love to use Snopes as their "be all and end all" to verify their wack job lies and fabrications.

The whole Pub Propaganda Machine lies nonstop. Worst party and stupidest voters in the world...Pub trolls, Ugly 'Merican loudmouths, racists, thieves- all Pubs and dupes...

Left wingers are so desperate for a diversion from the mess Barry and the boys left that they search the entire radio waves for juicy tidbits.

If I saw a Dem lie, I'd be disgusted....doesn't bother the dupes at all. Enjoy Hell....

Hey turdball....here are some of your better teamates at work.....

Unions and other Walker opponents have certainly shown a willingness to do anything to win. Walker and his family have been harassed regularly. Unions and their backers have marched on Walker’s personal residence in Wauwatosa. His wife has been subjected to repeated verbal harassment. His sons have been targeted on Facebook. Walker himself has been compared to a variety of terrorists and, of course, to Adolf Hitler. He long ago stopped eating out at restaurants and has stepped up security for all of his public appearances.

Kristi LaCroix, a Kenosha teacher who appeared in a pro-Walker ad supporting the reforms, received so many threats that she later said she wished she’d never done the ad. When a student at Two Rivers High School showed up at school wearing a pro-Walker T-shirt, the head of the school’s technical education program, who is also the chairman of the local teachers’ union, sent an email to the business that produced the T-shirt noting that the company does business with the school and threatening a “loss of profits.” A reporter for a liberal Madison newspaper telephoned Ciara Matthews, communications director for the Walker campaign, and expanded the definition of “news” by publishing an entire article about the fact that she worked at Hooters to put herself through college. Another Walker staffer returned home one day to find his dog defecating blood. The veterinarian who treated the dog—at a cost of $1,500—told him the most likely culprit was a high dose of rat poison, something he doesn’t have in his house.

High Noon in Wisconsin | The Weekly Standard

I would not hesitate to seriously damage anyone screwing with an animal because of a political fight.

Francblo.....besides being about the most stupid poster on the board....you are a wholesale racist asshole.

Never heard of the talk show host, never heard of the teacher, never heard of the letter. Yawn. More noise from the wingnuts to get our attention off the failure in the White House.

Forum List

Back