Another Fake Hate Crime

Prosecutors in West Virginia have dismissed Williams' new claim, and lawyers for the defendants aren't discussing their plans.

<<<

So, she claims she lied and people are STILL in jail and neither the prosecutor NOR their lawyers are doing anything about it? We live in a sick world.

I remember this story being on the BBC news reel, played every half an hour for several days, with an omminous reference to historical racism. I must admit I was confused as to why it got so much press; there wasn't even a murder involved.

no way the PC bureauocrats will let go of this rare and unusual occurence, even if it didn't happen quite like the original story. what's a half dozen white lives compared to the irreplacible good that comes from a semi-real repugnant race crime. white on black crime that is. there is never any problem finding black on white atrocities.

Last edited:
Prosecutors in West Virginia have dismissed Williams' new claim, and lawyers for the defendants aren't discussing their plans.

<<<

So, she claims she lied and people are STILL in jail and neither the prosecutor NOR their lawyers are doing anything about it? We live in a sick world.

The wheels of justice move about at the same speed as an iceberg.

Forum List

Back