Another Fake caught.

I was in the Navy, stationed in San Diego, when "Top Gun" came out. Man, the "Mavericks" running around were a sight to see. We had guys stealing officer decals for their cars and everyone had to have a leather pilot's jacket.

Remember the air shows in Mirmar....Maintenance crew on the blue angels...kids running around in flight suits. yeah baby, I am a plane CAPTAIN. A petty OFFICER.. Dude, you are a E-4....you are not a pilot. lolololol

Last edited:
Its too easy to just go online and order yourself a full Military uniform with all the trimmings, that definently doesn't help.

Yeah - I know. It's also a plus to have your ribbons in order and keeping it realistic. A 20 year old walking around as a full-bird colonel with a sea-service ribbon SENIOR to the medal of honor in the fruit salad is a sure giveaway... LOL

I remember a friend of mine who had been an MP at Ft Knox telling us about a kid they picked up on his first weekend pass (Remember those?) he had Sergeant stripes on one collar and a Major leaf on the other. Told the MP's he was a Sergeant Major.....
Somehow I doubt he made it through basic.

Wow, I don't even know what to say to that.

This stuff makes you crazy. Where were you lefties last March? There was little or no outrage when the 9th circut court of appeals found that the "Stolen Valor" act was unconstitutional. The 9th circut determined that anyone can impersonate a veteran because it is protected 1st Amendment speech. It's good to see that municipalities are finally checking up on these frauds but there is no way to prosecute them.

I was really hoping that Stolen Valor would get to the SC and 9th (worthless) circuit would get overturned. But fortunately some of these clowns break other laws at the same time and do get prosecuted.....

Reminds me of a post I read a long, long time ago: "There are about 2,000 qualified Navy SEALs; 6,000 of them are on AOL."

Forum List

Back