Another Failing Wind Farm! Can I count the ways?

Wind Turbines demand increased use of Oil, an indisputable fact. Wind Turbine research, manufacture, and installation consumed $Trillions, which could of been used to help prevent Oil Well blow outs.

Are you denying that we need to spend more to prevent Oil spills as well as Oil well blowouts?
Like so much of the so called "green energy," wind turbines are totally bogus. They generate little energy, are costly to build, use lots of fossils fuels to make and operate, destroy the landscape and kill shit loads of birds, but they do enrich those connected to big government. Even RFK Jr. knows turbines are not nice to look at and lower real estate values....but he demands the little people accept at them...typical left wing elitist.

How about that Toyota Prius? Stupid AGW cultists buy it thinking they are saving the planet. Little do they know, it is terribly polluting to make.
But we know what a liar you are. Link to why the Prius is terribly polluting to make.
Damn Old Crock you really don't know this shit??? Please tell me you can't be this uninformed...oh well, I am not surprised really. Anyone who believes in AGW, obviously is clueless.

Does this help...from the liberal AGW loving rag Wapo...no doubt you consider them the last word.
The Not-Quite-Green Toyota Prius
Oh my, a letter to the editor, with zero backup, and you take it as gospel. Boy, are you ever one gullible SOB.

Home

SMELTING

The Sudbury Smelter currently smelts Glencore Nickel nickel-copper concentrate from the Sudbury, Raglan and XNA (Australia) operations and processes custom-feed materials in the form of concentrates and secondary products. It is capable of producing 95,000 tonnes of nickel, copper and cobalt in matte annually. The smelted and granulated matte is sent by rail to large port facilities in Québec City, then shipped overseas to Nikkelverk in Norway for refining into pure metals.

The refined matte is shipped to Norway, not Wales, for refining into pure metals. How many other mistakes has the author of that letter made?

Wind Turbines demand increased use of Oil, an indisputable fact. Wind Turbine research, manufacture, and installation consumed $Trillions, which could of been used to help prevent Oil Well blow outs.

Are you denying that we need to spend more to prevent Oil spills as well as Oil well blowouts?
Like so much of the so called "green energy," wind turbines are totally bogus. They generate little energy, are costly to build, use lots of fossils fuels to make and operate, destroy the landscape and kill shit loads of birds, but they do enrich those connected to big government. Even RFK Jr. knows turbines are not nice to look at and lower real estate values....but he demands the little people accept at them...typical left wing elitist.

How about that Toyota Prius? Stupid AGW cultists buy it thinking they are saving the planet. Little do they know, it is terribly polluting to make.
But we know what a liar you are. Link to why the Prius is terribly polluting to make.
Damn Old Crock you really don't know this shit??? Please tell me you can't be this uninformed...oh well, I am not surprised really. Anyone who believes in AGW, obviously is clueless.

Does this help...from the liberal AGW loving rag Wapo...no doubt you consider them the last word.
The Not-Quite-Green Toyota Prius
Oh my, a letter to the editor, with zero backup, and you take it as gospel. Boy, are you ever one gullible SOB.

Home

SMELTING

The Sudbury Smelter currently smelts Glencore Nickel nickel-copper concentrate from the Sudbury, Raglan and XNA (Australia) operations and processes custom-feed materials in the form of concentrates and secondary products. It is capable of producing 95,000 tonnes of nickel, copper and cobalt in matte annually. The smelted and granulated matte is sent by rail to large port facilities in Québec City, then shipped overseas to Nikkelverk in Norway for refining into pure metals.

The refined matte is shipped to Norway, not Wales, for refining into pure metals. How many other mistakes has the author of that letter made?

I will grant you that Toyota is doing what it can to reduce pollution in the manufacturing process and that there are conflicting reports on whether the Prius is dirty than a typical gas vehicle. However, it is clear that the manufacturing process if very dirty and the Prius is hardly the green car many buyers think it is.

In my post there is a link to an article in Investors Business Daily that spells it out. Unfortunately, that link is broken and I can't find the article. But, that is okay. Here are a few more for you to chew on....glad you see you are trying to educate yourself.

Environmental Pollution | Prius v. Hummer - ReliableAnswers.com

Does hybrid car production waste offset hybrid benefits?

Toyota Analyzes Prius Production From Beginning To End And Finds Carbon Footprint Is Worse Than Expected! - AutoSpies Auto News

Yes, look at this map and tell me, what ocean is it?
Do you read English?
How many oceans are there on this planet?
What OCEAN is Gulf of Mexico on??????
Maybe will be easier for you this way...

Atlantic_Ocean_-_en.png

And there we go folks, in the face of overwhelming facts, that Wind Energy has failed, those who support Wind Energy, will argue that the Gulf of Mexico is in the Atlantic ocean. Give it a rest, you have proved you have no argument. The Gulf of Mexico is not in the Atlantic Ocean as you have argued.

You are an idiot. The Gulf of Mexico is certainly a part of the Atlantic Ocean. Did I mention that you are an idiot?
I did not make that argument, if you think so, you should quote, and highlight.

Does that make you the idiot, to be so quick to assume, and to be so wrong.

Well....somebody DID make that ridiculous claim. I'll re-read the string of replies and if apologies are in order they will be forwarded.

Do you read English?

Atlantic_Ocean_-_en.png

And there we go folks, in the face of overwhelming facts, that Wind Energy has failed, those who support Wind Energy, will argue that the Gulf of Mexico is in the Atlantic ocean. Give it a rest, you have proved you have no argument. The Gulf of Mexico is not in the Atlantic Ocean as you have argued.

You are an idiot. The Gulf of Mexico is certainly a part of the Atlantic Ocean. Did I mention that you are an idiot?

Well....somebody DID make that ridiculous claim. I'll re-read the string of replies and if apologies are in order they will be forwarded.
no need to apologize to me, this is simply what it is, I try to keep things factual and at times I make a mistake or two,

Do you read English?

Atlantic_Ocean_-_en.png

no need to apologize to me, this is simply what it is, I try to keep things factual and at times I make a mistake or two,

"...at times I make a mistake or two..."

Like claiming Gulf of Mexico was not in Atlantic ocean........
I guess it would be in Pacific ocean, at least from your point of view... :lmao:

Do you read English?

Atlantic_Ocean_-_en.png

"And there we go folks, in the face of overwhelming facts, that Wind Energy has failed, those who support Wind Energy, will argue that the Gulf of Mexico is in the Atlantic ocean. Give it a rest, you have proved you have no argument. The Gulf of Mexico is not in the Atlantic Ocean as you have argued."

Please explain the above reply.

I guess it would be in Pacific ocean, at least from your point of view... :lmao:

The only thing I can tell without an explanation is that the reply is a word game thing. "in" vs "on" vs "attached to". Where does the water from the Mississippi river flow into? GoM>Atlantic ocean.

Like claiming Gulf of Mexico was not in Atlantic ocean........I guess it would be in Pacific ocean, at least from your point of view... :lmao:
Adjacent and seperated by Florida, and Cuba, hardly, "in". Now once again, explain how the BP oil spill was in the Atlantic Ocean and destroyed the whole northern hemisphere of the Atlantic Ocean

So, you dont have to come up with your moronic arguments. You cant argue BP destroying the whole northern hemisphere of the atlantic ocean,

"And there we go folks, in the face of overwhelming facts, that Wind Energy has failed, those who support Wind Energy, will argue that the Gulf of Mexico is in the Atlantic ocean. Give it a rest, you have proved you have no argument. The Gulf of Mexico is not in the Atlantic Ocean as you have argued."

Please explain the above reply.
250px-Fixed_gulf_map.png

The only thing I can tell without an explanation is that the reply is a word game thing. "in" vs "on" vs "attached to". Where does the water from the Mississippi river flow into? GoM>Atlantic ocean.

I guess it is a word game, depending on if you are making a statement as to where the BP Oil Spill occurred and what damage it caused.

So, you dont have to come up with your moronic arguments. You cant argue BP destroying the whole northern hemisphere of the atlantic ocean,

Mississippi River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fresh river water flowing from the Mississippi into the Gulf of Mexico does not mix into the salt water immediately.

Where does the Mississippi River start and end?
the Mississippi River starts at Lake Itasca in north central Minnesota and travels 2,350 miles to its endpoint at the Gulf of Mexico

mississippi
The Mississippi flows 3770 km from its source at LakeItasca in northern Minnesota to its mouth in the Gulf of Mexico

Mississippi River Facts - Mississippi National River & Recreation Area (U.S. National Park Service)
flowing 2,350 miles from its source at Lake Itasca through the center of the continental United States to the Gulf of Mexico.

where does the mississippi river begin and end?
The Mississippi river begins at Lake Itasca, Minnesota and ends in the Gulf of Mexico near Pilottown, Louisiana

http://www.riverlorian.com/mississippiriver.htm
From there it could eventually pass by New Orleans and drift into the Gulf of Mexico.

Like claiming Gulf of Mexico was not in Atlantic ocean........I guess it would be in Pacific ocean, at least from your point of view... :lmao:
Adjacent and seperated by Florida, and Cuba, hardly, "in". Now once again, explain how the BP oil spill was in the Atlantic Ocean and destroyed the whole northern hemisphere of the Atlantic Ocean

You are such a tool....

Oil Spill on Track to Reach Atlantic No Later Than October

gulf_oil_loop2-660x415.jpg

The consequences matter not to the AGW cultist. Fossil fuel bad....wind energy good... Is the sum total of their knowledge.

What did he say that was bad? Birds fly into them? Where is his thread standing against air planes, buildings etc?

He doesnt know they mix up into each other.

He thinks Miss river water stays in miss river, and GoM water stays in GoM, and Atlantic in Atlantic.

This is the level of this thread here, no surprise really.......

I though you made the claim that, the oil spill was in the Atlantic Ocean, if that is so, why did it take to October to reach the Atlantic Ocean?
Nice colored cartoon, as a side note, the Atlantic Ocean is fine, you will not point out one speck of damage in the Atlantic Ocean, from the BP accident that happened in the Gulf of Mexico.
You cant argue BP destroying the whole northern hemisphere of the atlantic ocean, by blaming it on the wind turbines.

He thinks Miss river water stays in miss river, and GoM water stays in GoM, and Atlantic in Atlantic.

As a pilot I flew all around the GoM and the Caribbean and the Northern part of South America. I can assure everyone that the water of the GoM mixes with the Atlantic ocean.

As a pilot I flew all around the GoM and the Caribbean and the Northern part of South America. I can assure everyone that the water of the GoM mixes with the Atlantic ocean.

Indeed it does...

The consequences matter not to the AGW cultist. Fossil fuel bad....wind energy good... Is the sum total of their knowledge.

What did he say that was bad? Birds fly into them? Where is his thread standing against air planes, buildings etc?
Why do I need a thread in an Energy Forum about buildings? This thread is about the Ocotillo Wind farm which is failing to produce electricity as advertised. I included other points, where it has failed as well.

I work in the Energy Industry so this is where my interest is. That is why I post, it increases my knowledge.

Forum List

Back