Another failed attempt in NY?

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
NEW YORK--New York City's Triborough Bridge was shut down Wednesday night after police said a truck, smelling of gas, was found abandoned on the busy thoroughfare.

New York Police Department spokesman Paul Browne said a worker on the bridge that connects the New York City boroughs of Manhattan, Queens and the Bronx found the vehicle abandoned by its driver and apparently smelling of gas.

Browne said the vehicle was a U-Haul rental truck with Arizona license plates. It was left on a Manhattan-bound service road leading from the Bronx, he said. Fire officials were responding.

The closure came days after a failed bomb attack on New York's Times Square that has heightened security concerns in America's most populous city.

New York shuts Triborough Bridge after truck found abandoned

I am praying this is just a mechanical issue. But I am certain we haven't seen the last of the attacks.

NEW YORK--New York City's Triborough Bridge was shut down Wednesday night after police said a truck, smelling of gas, was found abandoned on the busy thoroughfare.

New York Police Department spokesman Paul Browne said a worker on the bridge that connects the New York City boroughs of Manhattan, Queens and the Bronx found the vehicle abandoned by its driver and apparently smelling of gas.

Browne said the vehicle was a U-Haul rental truck with Arizona license plates. It was left on a Manhattan-bound service road leading from the Bronx, he said. Fire officials were responding.

The closure came days after a failed bomb attack on New York's Times Square that has heightened security concerns in America's most populous city.

I am praying this is just a mechanical issue. But I am certain we haven't seen the last of the attacks.
Remember how the left was blaming Bush everytime something happened no matter what the outcome was?

Boy the worm has turned for them.

The attacks haven't even begun yet.
When you freely dispense FreeDumb and DemoNcracy :bomb people into the mud age and steal their resources: they just don't seem to like it :confused::confused::confused:
Wait until the roadside bombs and RPG's start showing up.

The attacks haven't even begun yet.
When you freely dispense FreeDumb and DemoNcracy :bomb people into the mud age and steal their resources: they just don't seem to like it :confused::confused::confused:
Wait until the roadside bombs and RPG's start showing up.

How does protecting people bomb them into the mud age? (Seriously, what the heck is a mud age anyway?)

What resources have we stolen? How does paying them for oil steal their resources?

Not to worry. Probably just some sort of dry run. You know, checking to see how long they have to get away before law enforcment shows up, how the people react, could they get off the bridge in time...

If they find and question the person or persons who rented the truck, no worries. If not...

How's that for fear mongering? :D

No,,, you folks don't understand.

It's merely an indication of how tough it is to park in this city.

And in a related item, from Byron's 'Don Juan'... And if I laugh at any mortal thing, 'Tis that I may not weep.

Forum List

Back