Another factor to debunk global warming

:cuckoo:
old rock is a scurrilous lying crock of shit (this is not a flame, its old rocks words with old rocks name placed in front)

co2 has no effect on atmosphere, man made co2 has even less of an effect and scientist are unable to dertermine which percentage of the co2 in the atmosphere is man made. Scientist state it is an impossibility to determine and that the impossibility will be overcome in the next 100 years. Do a google search and you know which results you find, all the results that people pay to put at the top of a google search. You see boys and girls, the greenee meanee's want you to use search engines because they know that search engines are nothing more than paid advertising.

Do you boys and girls know that every time you click on a link in google, google makes money. So if you want to be a world renowned scientist, if you a scientist making huge amounts of profit through scareing little boy and girls, said scientists take some the research money that scientists takes out of mommy and daddy's wallet, the scientists then pay google so that when the teacher tells you to do homework search on your own, go home and look it up on the internet, and shazam, little boy and girls, the teachers can trick you into believeing because you found a paid advertisement the lieing scientist paid for you to find.

co2, less than .1 percent of the atmosphere

so old rock posted another deliberate lie, its redundant now but pertinet to show a pattern in old rock so I must post the proof that old rock lies, I am sure all of you know of the lie by now but it is relevant to show everytime I see another false story posted by old rock.

old rock is a scurrilous lying crock of shit (this is not a flame, its old rocks words with old rocks name placed in front)

old crock knowingly posted false information in environment under climate change

how can I address old crocks post here, I will have to spend hours looking for the answer like before and than I find out old rock willingly and knowingly posted a false report, not only did old man post the false report but old man had a rebutal ready in case he got found out

this kind of stuff makes me sick, further look at what the vile old man says about others, and than we are suppose to take his word and if we dont we get old crokes vile mouth

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/73527-climate-change-the-simple-argument.html

tell us old crock, what is the biggest green house gas, everyone hold thier breath, old crock will not answer, wait, wait
:cuckoo:

CO2, Temperatures, and Ice Ages « Watts Up With That?

The well known Temperature-CO2 relation with temperature as a driver of CO2 is easily shown:

lansner-image3.png

Considering its from Watts, I wouldn't stand even in front of it. However, as the beginning of the article I posted states, it first begins to warm, then the CO2 is released from the Southern Ocean. Read the article, it is quite informative on how that works.

Considering its from Watts, I wouldn't stand even in front of it. However, as the beginning of the article I posted states, it first begins to warm, then the CO2 is released from the Southern Ocean. Read the article, it is quite informative on how that works.

The reason why I asked that is this, and you have to look closely at the chart to see this, the temperature changes "lead" the changes in CO2, which blows the whole "CO2 is the cause" argument out of the water.

Kitten, that is what the article I posted says. That the temperature, because of the Milankovic Cycles, first warms the Arctic Ocean, then that outgasses CO2, creating a feedback effect, further warming the atmosphere.

Kitten, that is what the article I posted says. That the temperature, because of the Milankovic Cycles, first warms the Arctic Ocean, then that outgasses CO2, creating a feedback effect, further warming the atmosphere.

Who wrote the article?

Who wrote the article?

That CO2 lags and amplifies temperature was actually predicted in 1990 in a paper The ice-core record: climate sensitivity and future greenhouse warming by Claude Lorius (co-authored by James Hansen):

"Changes in the CO2 and CH4 content have played a significant part in the glacial-interglacial climate changes by amplifying, together with the growth and decay of the Northern Hemisphere ice sheets, the relatively weak orbital forcing"
The paper also notes that orbital changes are one initial cause for ice ages. This was published over a decade before ice core records were accurate enough to confirm a CO2 lag (thanks to John Mashey for the tip).

Climate 411 have a succinct explanation of the Greenhouse Effect.

Also, gotta love this quote from Deltoid in answer to the CO2 lag argument: See also my forthcoming paper: "Chickens do not lay eggs, because they have been observed to hatch from them".
CO2 lags temperature - what does it mean?

old rock is a scurrilous lying crock of shit (this is not a flame, its old rock words with old rock name placed in front)

old rock knowingly posted false information in environment under climate change

how can I address old rock's post here, I will have to spend hours looking for the answer like before and than I find out old rock willingly and knowingly posted a false report, not only did old rock post the false report but old rock had a rebutal ready in case he got found out

this kind of stuff makes me sick, further look at the vile old rock says about others, and than we are suppose to take his word and if we dont we get old rock's vile mouth

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/73527-climate-change-the-simple-argument.html

I am still waiting old rock, address you lie

An Inconvenient Truth cherry picked anomalies, stretched the truth and use skewed statistics to try to prove a point, typical Hollywood style. Good overall message, with out the hype and scare tactics it could have been better, but I didn't really care for the movie because it didn't stay 100% accurate. It still doesn't change the fact our planet has been warming since the last major ice age and the last minor ice age.

Aah ... but here's the thing ... all environut scientists do, and most do for more funding (as with many studies). It was actually an eye opener for many people, but not in helpful way to the hoaxers of GW. It demonstrated just how far the "love everything" people will go just to make a point, and money. When science gets too muddied with so much exaggeration and lies it becomes more and more difficult to find the truth, and the truth is never as simple as "if we do A then B will happen", as any real scientist will tell you.

Yea Kitty...You make me recall a conversation I had with my dad...as a young boy our family took a Sunday drive and we drove through a really nice neighborhood of "mansions"... so, I asked my dad:

"Who lives here?"

"Scientists, son"...

"But, dad, what about all the years they spend living on glaciers in shacks and tents"

"They do it just to throw us off, son"

old rock is a scurrilous lying crock of shit (this is not a flame, its old rock words with old rock name placed in front)

old rock knowingly posted false information in environment under climate change

how can I address old rock's post here, I will have to spend hours looking for the answer like before and than I find out old rock willingly and knowingly posted a false report, not only did old rock post the false report but old rock had a rebutal ready in case he got found out

this kind of stuff makes me sick, further look at the vile old rock says about others, and than we are suppose to take his word and if we dont we get old rock's vile mouth

I am still waiting old rock, address you lie

Krotchdog is calling someone else vile.

How funny!

that is a very strong argument against us causing global warming. regardless, we need to be researching alternative energy sources or more efficient ways to use what we are using. i recall a press release in my environmental ethics course a few years ago, it was about 3m and their waste reduction. it's not about saving the environment, it's about "waste" which is just that, wasted resources that could be turned into profit.

Last edited:
Gore does'nt believe any of the crap that he has been saying. Proof is, he bought a Mansion that use's large amounts of Elec. , is in Calif. where the sea is supposed to rise. Use's private jet any time he wants.
He would be doing the opposite if he really did believe it.
What a hypocrite!

Gore does'nt believe any of the crap that he has been saying. Proof is, he bought a Mansion that use's large amounts of Elec. , is in Calif. where the sea is supposed to rise. Use's private jet any time he wants.
What a hypocrite!

That's not proof of anything, but that you don't grasp the subject. Those that do, discuss it. Those that don't, talk about Gore.

What a hypocrite!

That's not proof of anything, but that you don't grasp the subject. Those that do, discuss it. Those that don't, talk about Gore.

I believe in the real science not the junk science. It's natural and not man made.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back