Another "Fact" Checker Bites the Dust

Funny how all the "mistakes" benefits one side.

Talia Lavin, whose tweet about a veteran’s tattoo implied he was a Nazi, has apologized to him and resigned from her position as a fact-checker at the New Yorker magazine.

Writer resigns from New Yorker magazine after Twitter flap over Marine vet's tattoo

The New Yorker has "fact checkers?" :lmao:

The New Yorker has Blasphemy checkers to make sure no one deviates from party dogma, but they have NEVER given a fuck about fact.

Talia Lavin, whose tweet about a veteran’s tattoo implied he was a Nazi, has apologized to him and resigned from her position as a fact-checker at the New Yorker magazine.

Writer resigns from New Yorker magazine after Twitter flap over Marine vet's tattoo

The New Yorker has "fact checkers?" :lmao:

The New Yorker has Blasphemy checkers to make sure no one deviates from party dogma, but they have NEVER given a fuck about fact.

Much like most every other left leaning "journalist" she ought to unplug from the lie machine and get some much needed rest. Next they'll be checking our armpits for blood group tattoos. I'd find the hysteria hilarious if it wasn't so dangerous.

except, her being like people here and quick to hit send/post/Tweet

I'm glad she is gone. Her generation relies on devices connected to the web, and wouldn't know how to do research without those tools. Phones are not smart.

{ "I wasn’t the genesis of this rumor; there are tweets still up with tens of thousands of likes explicitly calling the tattoo ‘Nazi,’" Lavin said in a message to the Tampa Bay Times. "My own tweet was responsive to extant scrutiny, and I deleted it and issued a correction within 15 minutes, long before ICE could have been aware of it. I was targeted because I was part of a news organization critical of ICE."

Lavin said she "was also a useful foil: a fat Jewish feminist with a Harvard education. ICE said I ‘baselessly slandered an American hero,’ artificially pitted me against a disabled veteran, and engineered a conservative news cycle in which I was a villain." } Writer resigns from New Yorker magazine after Twitter flap over Marine vet's tattoo

Snopes and Media Matters are also worthless left wing "fact checkers"

Snopes openly lies.

I've gotten emails from both Barbara and David Mikkleson for calling them out on Twitter and the flat out liars they are.

Here is some fun about these frauds;

Snopes' Liberal Agenda - Not the Ultimate Source of Truth
Cuckoo!

DERP

Snopes lies routinely.

For a urban legend about men with hooks crawling on cars, they're fine. But for anything political or religious. they blatantly lie in the same way you do, for the same reason, because party is all that matters.

DERP

Snopes lies routinely.

For a urban legend about men with hooks crawling on cars, they're fine. But for anything political or religious. they blatantly lie in the same way you do, for the same reason, because party is all that matters.
Do you even know what a lie is? Listen to the WH.

now Snopes is not intentionally making errors. They do not lie like a Trump pr Fat Pig Sanders

DERP

Snopes lies routinely.

So all of the fact checks on Snopes that made Hillary look terrible, are #fakenews ?

thank you for validating Hillary wasn't what they claimed she was

hillary clinton Archives | Snopes.com
Did Hillary Clinton Say ‘Trump Deplorables’ Were the ‘Biggest Threats to America’?
:Rightwing world posted below

Hillary Clinton at the University of California, Berkeley, May 16th:

“We must guard the future from the idiocy and ignorance of the Trump deplorables. They are the biggest threats to America.”

The above is #fakenews below is the real deal:

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

She said the other half of Trump’s supporters “feel that the government has let them down” and are “desperate for change.”

Snopes and Media Matters are also worthless left wing "fact checkers"

Snopes openly lies.

I've gotten emails from both Barbara and David Mikkleson for calling them out on Twitter and the flat out liars they are.

Here is some fun about these frauds;

Snopes' Liberal Agenda - Not the Ultimate Source of Truth
Cuckoo!

DERP

Snopes lies routinely.

How about
That Time Fox News Retracted Their Story Linking Seth Rich’s Murder to Leaked E-mails

A year after retracting the conspiracy-tainted story and vowing to investigate the matter further, Fox News has not issued an update.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/06/01/fox-news-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory/

DERP

Snopes lies routinely.

So all of the fact checks on Snopes that made Hillary look terrible, are #fakenews ?

thank you for validating Hillary wasn't what they claimed she was

:lol:

we can tell those fact checks, they are the ones riding unicorns...

You're a fucking retard, Comrade.

hillary clinton Archives | Snopes.com
Did Hillary Clinton Say ‘Trump Deplorables’ Were the ‘Biggest Threats to America’?
:Rightwing world posted below

Hillary Clinton at the University of California, Berkeley, May 16th:

“We must guard the future from the idiocy and ignorance of the Trump deplorables. They are the biggest threats to America.”

The above is #fakenews below is the real deal:

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

She said the other half of Trump’s supporters “feel that the government has let them down” and are “desperate for change.”

So, Snopes lied to cover for Hillary.

No news there.

Forum List

Back