Another executive order from Obama ..

The soviet block countries would recruit "activate" civilians to work in factories either that or the salt mines.

"Recruitment" has an actual meaning. Your analogy to the word-play of a dishonest communist regime is therefore not controlling nor persuasive.

If I am a college recruiter and I recruit some high school star athlete to play at the university for whom I work, that does not mean that the kid has been drafted, put into involuntary servitude or enslaved.

If you happen to have some crazy mad skillz which the Administration believes would serve the Republic in a time of upheaval, the Admin can recruit you in advance to join the program (akin to working as a military reservist) subject to then being activated if the upheaval ever comes to pass.
Yes "Recruitment" has meaning just depends on what part of the world you live in and what it means. And if you refuse they have them means to make you submit. "the salt mines"

Right. And until and unless you demonstrate that "recruitment" as used in that EO means something other than what it ordinarily means in our part of the world, your claims about the "meaning" of the EO are simply paranoid fantasy.

By the way, IF the day were to ever come where the government tried to implement your paranoid meaning to the terms of that EO, it would be fought tooth and nail by almost every American.

Last edited:
"Recruitment" has an actual meaning. Your analogy to the word-play of a dishonest communist regime is therefore not controlling nor persuasive.

If I am a college recruiter and I recruit some high school star athlete to play at the university for whom I work, that does not mean that the kid has been drafted, put into involuntary servitude or enslaved.

If you happen to have some crazy mad skillz which the Administration believes would serve the Republic in a time of upheaval, the Admin can recruit you in advance to join the program (akin to working as a military reservist) subject to then being activated if the upheaval ever comes to pass.
Yes "Recruitment" has meaning just depends on what part of the world you live in and what it means. And if you refuse they have them means to make you submit. "the salt mines"

Right. And until and unless you demonstrate that "recruitment" as used in that EO means something other than what it ordinarily means in our part of the world, your claims about the "meaning" of the EO are simply paranoid fantasy.

By the way, IF the day were to ever come where the government tried to implement your paranoid meaning to the terms of that EO, it would be fought tooth and anil by almost every American.

it would be fought tooth and anil by almost every American.

Horse shit, by that time it will be way to late.
By the way, IF the day were to ever come where the government tried to implement your paranoid meaning to the terms of that EO
Fuck you really and truly just FUCK YOU. There is nothing to be paranoid about when it's actually happening. Your just a blind fuck. You disagreed about the NDAA affecting American Citizens, you see nothing wrong with assassinating American citizens. I say again FUCK YOU.

So you're saying a person was free to pick what type of work they wanted to do in Communist Russia?

By the way, IF the day were to ever come where the government tried to implement your paranoid meaning to the terms of that EO, it would be fought tooth and anil by almost every American.

Nonsense. Your willingness to underestimate your fellow Americans is disturbing.

By the way, IF the day were to ever come where the government tried to implement your paranoid meaning to the terms of that EO
Fuck you really and truly just FUCK YOU. There is nothing to be paranoid about when it's actually happening. Your just a blind fuck. You disagreed about the NDAA affecting American Citizens, you see nothing wrong with assassinating American citizens. I say again FUCK YOU.

You are a hostile doucher. I do disagree with the NDAA adversely affecting Americans because -- it doesn't. You have yet to demonstrate otherwise, you paranoid goober. I don't care what you say. Fuck yourself. Sit on it and spin like a top. Grow the fuck up. SAYING shit (as you do) is not the same as supporting it, assbreath.

So you're saying a person was free to pick what type of work they wanted to do in Communist Russia?

You are a dick. I said nothing about Russia. We aren't discussing Russia, you idiot.

Nonsense. Your willingness to underestimate your fellow Americans is disturbing.

You are a hostile doucher. I do disagree with the NDAA adversely affecting Americans because -- it doesn't. You have yet to demonstrate otherwise, you paranoid goober. I don't care what you say. Fuck yourself. Sit on it and spin like a top. Grow the fuck up. SAYING shit (as you do) is not the same as supporting it, assbreath.

You are a dick. I said nothing about Russia. We aren't discussing Russia, you idiot.

I mention the Soviet Union earlier or did you miss that part?

What's nonsense is that my fellow Americans are allowing it to happen.

I do disagree with the NDAA adversely affecting Americans because -- it doesn't.

You aren't listening to what those Congressmen who voted against the NDAA have said about it. Section 1021 does in fact affect Americans.

lair

lair
Children like you should never be allowed access to a computer.

No. I got that part. It made no sense then, either. We weren't discussing Russia then or now. we were discussing the meaning of this EO. Here. In this country. Now. You interjected bullshit paranoia about the meaning of a word based on some crap from the days of the evil empire. I have no love for President Obama, but I don't think your comparison has ANY rational basis in reality.

And while it's true that others see the NDAA differently, that doesn't make them right or you.

No. I got that part. It made no sense then, either. We weren't discussing Russia then or now. we were discussing the meaning of this EO. Here. In this country. Now. You interjected bullshit paranoia about the meaning of a word based on some crap from the days of the evil empire. I have no love for President Obama, but I don't think your comparison has ANY rational basis in reality.

And while it's true that others see the NDAA differently, that doesn't make them right or you.

You may want to avoid the point that was exactly what I was talking about. Communist Russia.

No but the words in section 1021 makes it true.

lair
Children like you should never be allowed access to a computer.

and liars like you should not be allowed to post their lies on message boards.

Last edited:
cry65purple.gif
You killed the thread.

Seemz rational to me. If we have a emerguncy, you want to let the people starve while republicans hord all the food and gas for themselfs?

We all know the free market would leave people starving. We need a vigorus government working for the people to make sure things are done rite.

The same government that taught you how to spell?

Forum List

Back