Another example of why Ron Paul is a phony conservative

Perhaps we didn’t appreciate fully enough the depth of the hatred and the complexity of the problems that made the Middle East such a jungle. Perhaps the idea of a suicide car bomber committing mass murder to gain instant entry to Paradise was so foreign to our own values and consciousness that it did not create in us the concern for the marines’ safety that it should have.

In the weeks immediately after the bombing, I believe the last thing that we should do was turn tail and leave. Yet the irrationality of Middle Eastern politics forced us to rethink our policy there. If there would be some rethinking of policy before our men die, we would be a lot better off. If that policy had changed towards more of a neutral position and neutrality, those 241 marines would be alive today.

Ronald Reagan writing in his memoirs that the United States should be neutral in the Middle East.

If you analyze it I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. I think conservatism is really a misnomer just as liberalism is a misnomer for the liberals–if we were back in the days of the Revolution, so-called conservatives today would be the Liberals and the liberals would be the Tories. The basis of conservatism is a desire for less government interference or less centralized authority or more individual freedom and this is a pretty general description also of what libertarianism is.

Ronald Reagan in 1975

Ron Paul is a true blue old school conservative. Not this BS that passes for conservatism today. Rapture Christians thinking we should fight endless war in the Middle East

And so it begins...

LOL!!

The Republicans are really TOAST!!!

ROTFLMBAO!!!

Educating Rudy Press Conference.

In one of the GOP debates in 2007 Rudy challenged Ron Paul on why we were attacked. Rudy gave the standard NeoCon BS response. Next day Ron Paul held a press conference with Michael Scheuer the man who ran the Osama bin Laden unit at the CIA.

Google "Educating Rudy"

And so it begins...

LOL!!

ROTFLMBAO!!!

Neocons attacking Ron Paul isn't a new phenomenon.

You're right...

I meant the beginning of the public fraction of the two.

Neo-Cons have been sliding in on the wave of "Libertarian Populism" that's come about since the Town-Hall Parties and the T-Bag Parties....since we got our first black President.

Its time to shed some light on them now, especially since they seem to be ready for the spotlight.

And so it begins...

LOL!!

ROTFLMBAO!!!

You're right...

Neo-Cons have been sliding in on the wave of "Libertarian Populism" that's come about since the Town-Hall Parties and the T-Bag Parties....since we got our first black President.

Its time to shed some light on them now, especially since they seem to be ready for the spotlight.

The fraction of Republicans and libertarians happened decades ago. The Republican Party isn't fooling any libertarians in the year 2010.

:rolleyes:

..lol!..apparently these stoooopid fuck conservative tea-bag republicans think it's ok to steal money from americans and give it to stinking motherfucking iZraeli war hag politicians!!

...look, you fucking glen beck tea-bagging conservative republican fools, IF YOU WANT TO GIVE YOUR MONEY TO STINKING IZRAELI WAR HAGS..GO FOR IT!!..

...but decent people don't want the troublemaking warmongering iZRAELIS financed from the US trea$ury!..

(lol!...republicans...'limited government' my ass!..) :rolleyes:

...the rest of you, have a good day!..

I thought this is why he was a phony...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc8XRhcn1hY]YouTube - Did Ron Paul Sell Out? John Bush gets a surpising interview![/ame]

It's hilarious how the rank and file GOP members hijacked Dr. Paul's Tea Party movement and now are trying to push him out because he's "not conservative enough".

It's like a mob underboss whacking the don and taking over the crew.

Oh yeah, I forgot: "The tea party is a grass roots movement that represents no single political party, mentality, idea, blah, blah, fricking blah."

At least when the Tea Party was run by the Paul-ites it stood for something. Now it's just a goofy attempt at subterfuge by the GOPers.

Ron Paul would be considered by many to be the Godfather of the Tea Party Movement. The fact they're beginning to eat their leader on this one is hilarious and just odd at the same time.

I simply see it as evidence that the "tea party" is the usual GOP rank and file that have always hated Paul. They damn sure hated him in the primaries when he was saying things like "They don't hate us for our freedoms, they hate us because we are over there!"

It's ironic at first glance, but not really. The GOP is desperate to try and create some sort of ground movement like Obama and Paul both did. Unfortunately, they have gone about it all wrong.

They should have started with a revised platform and gone from there. Instead they went for the "Tea Party" parlor tricks.

And so it begins...

LOL!!

ROTFLMBAO!!!

You're right...

I've been using my little candle to illuminate this fact for months now. If you've got spotlights, I am pumped.

It's hilarious how the rank and file GOP members hijacked Dr. Paul's Tea Party movement and now are trying to push him out because he's "not conservative enough".

Oh yeah, I forgot: "The tea party is a grass roots movement that represents no single political party, mentality, idea, blah, blah, fricking blah."

At least when the Tea Party was run by the Paul-ites it stood for something. Now it's just a goofy attempt at subterfuge by the GOPers.

Seems to me all the Tea Party ever stood for was hating Pres. Obama in particualar and the Dems in general no matter what they did.

Seems to me all the Tea Party ever stood for was hating Pres. Obama in particualar and the Dems in general no matter what they did.

And yet a large number of them are self described Democrats and Independents.
Fail.

Most Libertarians are embaressed Republicans.

BINGO!

grinning-smiley-024.gif

And yet a large number of them are self described Democrats and Independents.
Fail.

Naw, they're a massive wave of ODS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back