Another Example of why rapists and child molesters should be shot

I am completely against castration of any kind...why? Because it doesn't solve the problem...it doesn't fix the person's warped and severely disturbed brain.

I wasn't suggesting castration with that particular emoticon. I'd execute the SOB with about as much compassion as squashing a bug. Pedophiles are a cancer on our society and need to be treated the same. A .45 cal Winchester Silvertip would do WONDERS for that warped and severely disturbed brain.

This is a perfect example of a convicted child molester put back on the street by some ninny-ass liberal policy. Look at the result.

Jimmyeatworld said:
It was 24 times to be exact. That blew me away when I heard it. How in God's name is someone who has been arrested 24 times living in a neighborhood where there are that many children around?
obviously the parents/ neighbors werent checking the registry! i check the Iowa one regularly. theres 6 of them in a 4 block radious of my house!!!!! and there is alot of kids in this area.

Johnney said:
obviously the parents/ neighbors werent checking the registry! i check the Iowa one regularly. theres 6 of them in a 4 block radious of my house!!!!! and there is alot of kids in this area.

I could be wrong, but didn't I read or hear somewhere that he had failed to register as a sex offender? I believe that's one of the things he was originally picked up for, along with a violation of probation. If so, that's a crack in the system that quickly needs to be filled.

Johnney said:

I could be wrong on this, Johnney, but it seems to me I heard that this bastard was registered at one address and staying at another. So WTF's the use? The police, of course, don't have endless resources of money and manpower, so they can't babysit these perverts 'round-the-clock. I think the only defense we have is to think about isolating them from society forever. They're almost impossible to rehabilitate. I heard an audio tape yesterday of Couey saying jail wasn't going to stop him - he'd been molesting little girls for years and he wasn't going to stop. That tape was made in 1991!

They sent a local man to prison yesterday to do a 6-year sentence for child molestation. You know what he said? "If I'd known I was going to wind up in prison, I'd have just killed the girl." This is the kind of walking time bomb we're letting loose on the streets.

musicman said:
I could be wrong on this, Johnney, but it seems to me I heard that this bastard was registered at one address and staying at another. So WTF's the use? The police, of course, don't have endless resources of money and manpower, so they can't babysit these perverts 'round-the-clock. I think the only defense we have is to think about isolating them from society forever. They're almost impossible to rehabilitate. I heard an audio tape yesterday of Couey saying jail wasn't going to stop him - he'd been molesting little girls for years and he wasn't going to stop. That tape was made in 1991!

They sent a local man to prison yesterday to do a 6-year sentence for child molestation. You know what he said? "If I'd known I was going to wind up in prison, I'd have just killed the girl." This is the kind of walking time bomb we're letting loose on the streets.

freaking disgusting. they need a good dull knife and no drugs. if thats the type of mantality they are going to have, jsut go ahead and kill them.

Johnney said:
freaking disgusting. they need a good dull knife and no drugs. if thats the type of mantality they are going to have, jsut go ahead and kill them.

And that's the hell of it. The only thing that ever seems to change about them is that they get better at their crimes. They refine their technique, and , above all, figure out how NOT to get caught. That means no live victims - no witnesses. There are monsters on the street, just waiting for an opportunity to rape and murder our kids. We need to get over our politically correct selves and find the fix. It ain't gonna be pretty.

Forum List

Back