another example of why people get nervous/scared around ultra religious

Wonder what the word was Shits, schatz ,Nutsacks ?
I wondered the same thing! I guess the word was "dogma".

And if these folks live outside Sacramento, how are they devout followers of a Tennessee evangelist? Is he televised or does religious extremism mesh well with the internet on sites other than Al Qaeda On-Line?

I watched Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell years ago bragging about how the lawyers turned out by liberty university were going to take over the USA for Christians.

I also watched some of it happening during the Bush administration.

Falwell also agreed with Roberston on 911 being caused by gays and such, but quickly backed out once it hit the press.

threads that making sweeping generalizations about anyone are wrong....be it religion, race or sex...

christianity is no more responsible for this ....as islam is no more responsible for the crimes of their follwers....yet you wont convince christians of that...

It seems that some people have really, really, really big brooms with which to make these sweeping generalizations..... and those sweeping are on both sides.

Hey......Babbling Bitch.......here ya go sweetcakes......Pat Robertson's claim that the Haiti earthquake was because of a pact with the devil to get out of slavery......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59NCduEhkBM]YouTube - Pat Robertson - Haiti's Pact w/ Devil Created Earthquake[/ame]

Yeah.........instead of posting "proof" from a fucked up propaganda site, you can hear the douche for yourself.

Right outta his lips to God's ears. Man........Yeshua is gonna be PISSED!

Forum List

Back