Another example of why goverment programs fail

What a load of crap people who think that people just merely desire to survive and therefore will always be leeches on society if there is available resources that they can go to for help.

Sure it is....you are just being stupid.

Now I KNOW you don't think the government social programs are working as is. If that were true, you libs wouldn't keep crying about them every election cycle.

Woe is me,the poor starving two headed babies (thank you Peggy Noonan) and granny's need more social programs...elect the messiah and he will feed you "hope".

Now,when shown some of the problems with these programs and out right fraud, libbies deny and ignore....why is that? You do realize these people are stealing from the very poor people you supposedly worship every four years...right?:cuckoo:

Oh yes, another Welfare Queen in a Cadillac story. Guess what? We now all realize the Welfare Kings in the Rolls Royces have done far more damage to our economy than the people on the bottom ever have.

Fraud that libbies ignore and deny? You friggin' idiot. Twelve billion walk off in Iraq and you Conservatives are just fine with it. Brown and Rootes get billions to build housing for our soldiers and a more than a dozen of our soldiers die because of shoddy workmanship on the electrical circuits. Electrocuted in the showers. Many more are sickened because of water that was supposed to be treated and was not. But you Conservatives are just fine with it. You just lost an election in major way, just keep up the stupidity, and lose more.

No edit dumb what you can't figure out is that when you start giving people money for being essentially useless a few people who aren't useless entirely are going to start thinking they aren't being paid enough to put up with that crap and help themselves to the gravy train.

The American Welfare state is a system where by the government extorts billions from people who work for a living uses 90% of the proceeds to grow government gives ten percent to the poor and then wonders why the only people who are any better off are the bureaucrats...

Once again, you state numbers without any backing of those numbers at all. So post some links to back up your numbers.

Okay wqe spend twenty percent of the federal budget on the military, about 15% on pork projects some few of which are actual roads and other infrastructure the rest of it to the tune of 52k a year per poor family is spent on various entitlement programs, most of the country doesn't make 52k a years so why do we have poor families??? Because of that 52k they see about 10 to 12k in services that they actually utilize to any extent. The rest of it pays salaries and other administrative costs. Unlike social security which is legally madated to not spend more that 5 or 6 percent on administration no other federal bureacracy is so mandated.

By the way that is just at the federal level by the time you figure in state county and local governments even if you lump in cops and corrections officers with the military the numbers become even more onesided and a lot of that is federal mandates that aren't funded but are required by the Feds just the same.

Let me get this straight: your government stole trillions of dollars for wars, hundreds of billions for the fat bankers on Wall Street, billions to send to militarist regimes to buy guns...

AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT FOOD STAMPS?!!?!

Ahahahah!

Oh yes, another Welfare Queen in a Cadillac story. Guess what? We now all realize the Welfare Kings in the Rolls Royces have done far more damage to our economy than the people on the bottom ever have.

Fraud that libbies ignore and deny? You friggin' idiot. Twelve billion walk off in Iraq and you Conservatives are just fine with it. Brown and Rootes get billions to build housing for our soldiers and a more than a dozen of our soldiers die because of shoddy workmanship on the electrical circuits. Electrocuted in the showers. Many more are sickened because of water that was supposed to be treated and was not. But you Conservatives are just fine with it. You just lost an election in major way, just keep up the stupidity, and lose more.

Huh? Better check your meds...:eusa_shhh:

Welfare fraud case among county's largest..

UTICA - A case this week involving charges of welfare fraud and related counts against 58 people is the largest Oneida County has seen recently, officials said Friday.

Investigators found many of the individuals lied about their incomes and other personal information in order to get more public assistance, authorities said.

Total amount of public aid taken: $323,000.

http://www.uticaod.com/homepage/x1649544225

BTW..it figures that libbies don't care about Welfare/CYFD type frauds costing tax payers billions every year. Is it because ya'll are the perps? :cuckoo:

Shadow, can you please STFU?

every time I see this thread and click on it and see you posting your inanities I have an angina attack. Why? because I fear becoming like you. lie with mutts wake up with fleas.

Shadow, can you please STFU?

every time I see this thread and click on it and see you posting your inanities I have an angina attack. Why? because I fear becoming like you. lie with mutts wake up with fleas.

Nope...You don't like it..take a hike. Typical of you to demand things,who do you think you are...the Messiah. Sorry, but that job has been filled for the next 4 years...now FO! :cuckoo:

Oh just for you...

Wetumpka woman pleads to welfare fraud; gets probation

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008811260324

Last edited:
To actually answer the title to this thread--why our government is so bad & screws up every single government run program--driving it into the ground.

My answer: What can we expect from a bunch of silver spooned fed LAWYERS--whom of which most have never had to balance a checkbook in their entire lives! Their goals only center around the next election--"to get re-elected" so they can screw up something else--all the while making untold irrational promises that they know they can never keep.

And what's worse? We keep re-electing these morons!

Last edited:
To actually answer the title to this thread--why our government is so bad & screws up every single government run program--driving it into the ground.

My answer: What can we expect from a bunch of silver spooned LAWYERS who of which most have never had to balance a checkbook in their entire lives!

:clap2: Look, it's a real reason.

If anything, these morons should be thrown in jail for only managing to steal $100,000. Obviously they had access, they could have taken their fill. They should have bought the BIG duffel bag and gotten a cool million. They're too stupid and unmotivated to be allowed to continue to pollute our gene pool.

If anything, these morons should be thrown in jail for only managing to steal $100,000. Obviously they had access, they could have taken their fill. They should have bought the BIG duffel bag and gotten a cool million. They're too stupid and unmotivated to be allowed to continue to pollute our gene pool.

Had to be stupid Democrats, Republicans would never have overlooked that.

Three welfare workers sentenced for scheme...

So what's your take on Enron, Worldcom, Anderson, etc etc etc... Explain to the Enron workers or Madoff investors why a couple of crooks are so important in the scheme of things. Let me know after you discussed this with a hundred or so of them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back