Another Example of NOAA Rewriting Temperature History

The usual load of alarmist, paid shill, appeal to authorities they decide are authorities on the matter, etc, etc, etc....

Same lack of critical thinking and bull shit.

Real Science does not hide what it is they do or how they do it only paid political whores do that... Sadly NOAA and NASA have shown they will do exactly that to protect the liberal agenda at any cost.. The fact that someone archived the data and is now calling NOAA, NASA, and others on their lack of integrity is what SCIENCE IS! The numbers do not lie but they expose the liars for who they are. The supporters of that lie on this board show the sever desperation being felt by those wanting to keep the lie alive. They will use Alyinsky tactics to make themselves appear to have relevance.

Deniers have been caught fabricating these insane stories so many times now, it's simply assumed that's all that they do. Nobody outside of the cult wastes any time on yet another kook blogger making up yet another crazy claim. The endless conspiracy nonsense is why denialism is considered to be purely a conspiracy cult now.

I am a little surprised that non of the warmers here have made a point on the fact that none of the adjustments in Lewiston were positive. indeed the recent temps are lowered 0F and the far past temps a maximum of 4.0F. while it seems the average has been lowered by about 1.5F (1C), the trend has been increased significantly. the Earth has warmed 0.7-0.8C over the last 100+ years. here we have an adjustment from one year to the next that is far larger.

the appearance of warming can be invoked by cooling the past, warming the present, or a combination of both. notice as well that by preferentially cooling the past and warming the present, the adjustments may very easily add up to zero even though the trend has escalated.

I have noticed, and commented on, how US adjustments have been quite a bit different than what is going on in ROW (rest of the world). I notice GISS the most (because their old graphs can be googled), and they do not seem to make wholesale changes in the US compared to their adjustments outside the US, ie Iceland. I think they know that historical recordings are much more available here.

looking back at the original article, there is a new graph...

Brakey_2-1024x569.png

which brings up questions about the data as presented. I know see that the numbers in the last column were positive, and there are discrepancies in a few places as well.

no comments right now at NTZ because of a wordpress bug. hopefully this will get squared away.

Deniers have been caught fabricating these insane stories so many times now, it's simply assumed that's all that they do. Nobody outside of the cult wastes any time on yet another kook blogger making up yet another crazy claim. The endless conspiracy nonsense is why denialism is considered to be purely a conspiracy cult now.

Crazy claim?

Conspiracy cult?:wtf:

Ummmm.........then why do Americans reject the climate alarmism advocated in this forum?

Most Americans Believe in Climate Change But Give It Low Priority Pew Research Center

Pew Global Warming Poll Shows Increasing Skepticism
James M. Taylor
James M. Taylor

Only one third of U.S. adults believe global warming is occurring and humans are the primary driver, reports a newly released poll from the Pew Research Center. The 34 percent of respondents saying that global warming is occurring and humans are the primary is the lowest number yet recorded in Pew’s annual poll.

Fully 32 percent of respondents said the planet is not warming, 9 percent said they don’t know whether or not the planet is warming, 18 percent said the planet is warming but is doing so primarily because of natural patterns, and 6 percent believe the planet is warming but don’t know whether human activity or natural forces are the primary factor.

The Pew poll also found a record low 32 percent of U.S. adults believe global warming is a very serious problem.

Who looks silly and stoopid sweetie??!!!:up:

[URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/pigeon.jpg.html'][/URL]

Yes, most of the rest of the world thinks US deniers are part of a crazy conspiracy cult. You do seem to be more in tune with the Middle East and China though.

Many around the world see climate change as a major threat

http://www.pewresearch.org

Global climate change was the top-rated threat in a 39-nation Pew Research Center survey conducted in spring 2013. A median of 54% across these countries said global climate change was a major threat to their country, slightly more than the 52% who said this about international financial instability. High levels of concern were also expressed about Islamic extremist groups, as well as the Iranian and North Korean nuclear programs. Overall, American power and influence, Chinese power and influence, and Pakistani instability generated fewer worries.

Compared with others around the world, Americans are less concerned about climate change – just 40% rate it a major threat. However, there are sharp partisan differences on this issue. A 55%-majority of Democrats consider climate change a major threat, compared with just 42% of independents and 22% of Republicans.

Concerns about climate change are also relatively low in China, which has surpassed the U.S. to become the world’s largest greenhouse gas emitter. Just 39% of Chinese say climate change is a major threat to their country.

Ummmm.........then why do Americans reject the climate alarmism advocated in this forum?
Well only 37% of Republicans believe the world is even warming. I'd say you'd find a lot of the answer to your question right there.

which brings up questions about the data as presented. I know see that the numbers in the last column were positive, and there are discrepancies in a few places as well.
What other states' records have had this treatment?

What other states' records have had this treatment?

first thing to do is to find archived records for some other states. they would all be changed somewhat compared to the most recent data.

Well only 37% of Republicans believe the world is even warming. I'd say you'd find a lot of the answer to your question right there.

Those 37% would be correct...

Both Satellite data sets show no warming for over 18 years 5 months. Only the much fiddled with and adjusted/homogenized data sets show any warming in over 22 years 3 months. The unadjusted data shows a cooling trend now at -0.6 deg C just as the CRN shows.

us crn average 5-5-15.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back