another example of liberal tolerance compassion

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
t’s the most sickening and shocking display of anti-military hate that we’ve seen for a long time.

At a recent debate at Columbia about whether or not to allow ROTC back on campus, several ROTC students, Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans and current service members were viciously attacked their own fellow students!

t’s the most sickening and shocking display of anti-military hate that we’ve seen for a long time.

At a recent debate at Columbia about whether or not to allow ROTC back on campus, several ROTC students, Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans and current service members were viciously attacked their own fellow students!

Actually no they weren't. They were not viciously attacked.

Here is the video.

I have listen to this a couple of times. He comes off as arrogant. No one viciously attacked him. They yelled bullshit to his claim that people want to kill you. Iraq wasn't going to kill and posed no threat.

I also found it funny that he talks about discrimination of ROTC on Columbia yet represented an institution for 9 years that discriminated and actively sought out homosexual members and told them you couldn't serve your country. Yet he is complaining about being discriminated against?

But outside of one woman yelling bullshit, the rest clapped after his speech. So is this another attempt at the right to blow things out of proportions? Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
he was booed, heckled, and called names.

thats not tolerance

Actually no they weren't. They were not viciously attacked.

Here is the video.

I have listen to this a couple of times. He comes off as arrogant. No one viciously attacked him. They yelled bullshit to his claim that people want to kill you. Iraq wasn't going to kill and posed no threat.

I also found it funny that he talks about discrimination of ROTC on Columbia yet represented an institution for 9 years that discriminated and actively sought out homosexual members and told them you couldn't serve your country. Yet he is complaining about being discriminated against?

But outside of one woman yelling bullshit, the rest clapped after his speech. So is this another attempt at the right to blow things out of proportions? Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right wingers send our soldiers off to die in Iraq to create a hard right Islamic government. Votes against veterans benefits and then claims to be "protectors" of those same veterans they maliciously used and abused.

Hilarious.

College kids?? Who in their right mind would address any important issue to college kids??

These kids listen to left leaning professors all day. Most of them don't have the sense God gave a rock. Most of them have mom and dad paying their bills for them. They have no real life experience. Hell. I wouldn't discuss the color of grass with most of em.

Jeeze. That rock looks better and better.

Actually..I didn't hear the speech before..so thanks for linking it. Now I understand why he was heckled. It was an awful speech. He starts mapping ROTC to transgendered people and the poor. Then maps discrimination against the ROTC with discrimination against the poor and transgendered. That's absurd and ridiculous.

Those are clearly GOP-plants to make liberals look bad. Clearly. No question about it. Liberals are seething with compassion. That's why most spit when they talk.

College kids have been taught to hate by a generation of left wing professors. Bill Ayers is a college professor, Bernadine Dohrn teaches law. Every high profile conservative speaker has been the victim of assault on college campus at one time or another.

I have to ask.

You put this on the level of Fred Phelps and his "church" who protest at the funerals of heroes who return to their homeland in a coffin?

Immie

Forum List

Back