Another example of California twisted ethics

I think this goes beyond "idiots" - and into the realm of the obscene.
It is incredibly irresponsible and IMO - child abuse.
A male child grows up in a home with 2 females, highly likely also constantly surrounded by females - gee - is it no surprise he is confused and "wants" to be a female?? It is natural behavior for a child to emulate his/her parents and surroundings.
Surround a male child with all females, particularly females who show affection to each other - and it should be expected he would want to be like them.

Nuts....just insanity.
And you have evidence in support of the above, yes?

If not it’s understandable, as all the evidence indicates that children with same-sex parents are similar in every way to children who grow up with opposite-sex parents.

Evidence of what?
That children want to emulate their parents and fit in with those around them?
You read much? You live on this planet very long?

So you must have just as much of a problem with a boy being raised by his mother alone, and limited male influences in his life, right? If you think having a mother and a father in the same household for your entire childhood is the "natural" setup, then I'm afraid to inform you that a majority of children probably are not being raised "naturally" given the divorce rate, abusive family relationships, etc.

If not it’s understandable, as all the evidence indicates that children with same-sex parents are similar in every way to children who grow up with opposite-sex parents.

Evidence of what?

So you must have just as much of a problem with a boy being raised by his mother alone, and limited male influences in his life, right? If you think having a mother and a father in the same household for your entire childhood is the "natural" setup, then I'm afraid to inform you that a majority of children probably are not being raised "naturally" given the divorce rate, abusive family relationships, etc.

Scare crows much?

Evidence of what?

Scare crows much?

I didn't think you'd be able to respond to what he said either, as he just smashed every word you typed in this thread.

All the single parents, who often times have to work extra so their kids don't see much of either parent, and you're on here desperately trying to make one particular revolting case appear to be the norm because of you're abhorrent bigotry.

Evidence of what?

That's completely different than what he's talking about!
If a woman is divorced and raising her son, it's not the same as 2 women living together where the child can see the intimacy between them. A child sees these things and thinks it's "natural" when it isn't! Children imitate their parents, especially when very young. They learn from the adults in the household...if the parents live an un-natural lifestyle, that is what the child is going to learn and believes that's what life is supposed to be like.

Scare crows much?

I didn't think you'd be able to respond to what he said either, as he just smashed every word you typed in this thread.

All the single parents, who often times have to work extra so their kids don't see much of either parent, and you're on here desperately trying to make one particular revolting case appear to be the norm because of you're abhorrent bigotry.

I'm sure there's more that ONE particular revolting case....there are many gay couples that are raising kids, and it's NOT going to be normal for those children!

Scare crows much?

I'm sure there's more that ONE particular revolting case....there are many gay couples that are raising kids, and it's NOT going to be normal for those children!

It's also not normal to be raised in a single parent home, not normal to be raised in a financially poor environment, not normal to be raised with a bad parent, not normal to be raised with 2 bad parents, we could do this all day.

My advice, don't idiotically point to one bad instance as the norm.

What facts?
The thread is about what these idiotic people are doing to this child, morally bankrupt not to mention of significant health and psychologically damaging.
You make an attempt to derail the topic by making a comparison that isn't a comparison at all.

Of course it's fucking damaging, these parents are insane.

But this is more widespread than just "California." This happens all over the planet.

People give children puberty blocking drugs at age 11...this happens all over the planet?

Don't get me wrong, I personally think the parents in the case are kind of wack-a-doodle and don't agree with their decision, however to paint this as a "gay" decision or a "California" decision

This is not just California...(From 2009)...

"The recommendations rest upon the results of trials at a Netherlands clinic where puberty blockers have been administered to more than 70 children under sixteen, with one patient as young as 11.

Currently Canada, Australia, Germany, and some clinics in the U.S. permit the puberty-blocking drugs. The effects of the drug are designed to wear off should the patient discontinue use, but the long-term effects of chemically delaying puberty are virtually unknown."

Doctors Urge Puberty Blockers for Children Considering Sex Change | LifeSiteNews.com

And this is not just gays, as the parents in this story are man and wife...(From 2008)...

"Robert and Danielle soon came to find out about a new, highly controversial, treatment for preteen kids with gender identity issues. The treatment allows kids to postpone puberty and avoid developing the physical attributes of the sex they were born with.

The treatment has been offered in the United States only for around four years. Essentially, kids who meet the criteria for gender identity disorder are given monthly injections of a medication that blocks their bodies from releasing sex hormones. This means that while the children continue to grow taller, for the three or four years they are on the medication, they are kept from maturing sexually.

Norman Spack, an endocrinologist at Children's Hospital in Boston, was one of the earliest practitioners of this treatment in the United States. He explains that doctors have actually been able to block sex hormones for decades — the technique has been used to treat everything from prostate cancer to fibroids — but it was only about 10 years ago that a medical group in the Netherlands decided to use it on kids like Armand. "

Parents Consider Treatment to Delay Son's Puberty : NPR

>>>>

Scare crows much?

Zack Wahls speaks about family...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSQQK2Vuf9Q]Zach Wahls Speaks About Family - YouTube[/ame]

>>>>

Evidence of what?

If a woman is divorced and raising her son, it's not the same as 2 women living together where the child can see the intimacy between them. A child sees these things and thinks it's "natural" when it isn't! Children imitate their parents, especially when very young. They learn from the adults in the household...if the parents live an un-natural lifestyle, that is what the child is going to learn and believes that's what life is supposed to be like.

He was making an argument that if a male child is around women all the time, then he essentially will end up wanting to be a woman. Thus, the example of a single mother who has mostly female friends is a valid argument that he decided to duck. So you seem to think that if a boy sees two females kiss every now and then, he is more likely to decide that he wants to be a woman when he reaches an older age. Is this your argument? You'll have to connect the dots for me because I am not following your train of logic.

Is it your opinion that an environment in which a child is being raised by a single mother is a better, more natural situation than a child being raised by 2 parents of the same sex in a loving, nurturing environment? Do you have any scientific studies to reference showing that a child's sexuality or sexual preference is influenced by the heterosexuality or homosexuality of the child's parents? You do realize that homosexuality is only unnatural in the sense that it is less common than heterosexuality, as homosexuality occurs naturally within other organisms besides humans, right? If your idea of a natural setting for raising a child is one husband and one wife in a loving, committed marriage, then the majority of environments in which children are being raised are unnatural, according to you.

He was making an argument that if a male child is around women all the time, then he essentially will end up wanting to be a woman. Thus, the example of a single mother who has mostly female friends is a valid argument that he decided to duck. So you seem to think that if a boy sees two females kiss every now and then, he is more likely to decide that he wants to be a woman when he reaches an older age. Is this your argument? You'll have to connect the dots for me because I am not following your train of logic.

Is it your opinion that an environment in which a child is being raised by a single mother is a better, more natural situation than a child being raised by 2 parents of the same sex in a loving, nurturing environment? Do you have any scientific studies to reference showing that a child's sexuality or sexual preference is influenced by the heterosexuality or homosexuality of the child's parents? You do realize that homosexuality is only unnatural in the sense that it is less common than heterosexuality, as homosexuality occurs naturally within other organisms besides humans, right? If your idea of a natural setting for raising a child is one husband and one wife in a loving, committed marriage, then the majority of environments in which children are being raised are unnatural, according to you.

Wish I could rep you again, perfectly stated.

As a side note I grew up with a single mom and 3 sisters, and i looooove the ladies lol. And I can promise you, growing up in the house I grew up in in NO way makes me want to be a single parent with a bunch of kids (even though that's the situation I was raised in). My mom was catholic, I'm a non-believer in all religions/gods, she's old fashioned, i'm very new aged, and on and on and on I could do this all day like i'm sure a lot of ppl could.

As a side note I grew up with a single mom and 3 sisters, and i looooove the ladies lol. And I can promise you, growing up in the house I grew up in in NO way makes me want to be a single parent with a bunch of kids (even though that's the situation I was raised in). My mom was catholic, I'm a non-believer in all religions/gods, she's old fashioned, i'm very new aged, and on and on and on I could do this all day like i'm sure a lot of ppl could.

Thank you Drock. It sounds like you were raised in an "unnatural" environment yourself. How did you ever manage to avoid the inevitable desire for a sex change that must have resulted, or the desire to exactly replicate the environment you grew up in? :lol::lol::lol:

Thank you Drock. It sounds like you were raised in an "unnatural" environment yourself. How did you ever manage to avoid the inevitable desire for a sex change that must have resulted, or the desire to exactly replicate the environment you grew up in? :lol::lol::lol:

My insurance rejected my many requests lol, I see women who have all the advantages of menstrual cycles and having to push a baby out of their privates and I just get so jealous!!!

This is a monstrosity.
And an example of what can happen in unnatural home settings.

So homosexuals are somehow exempt from being idiotic parents?

Face it, parents can be idiots, no matter what their sexual orientation or beliefs.

I think this goes beyond "idiots" - and into the realm of the obscene.
It is incredibly irresponsible and IMO - child abuse.
A male child grows up in a home with 2 females, highly likely also constantly surrounded by females - gee - is it no surprise he is confused and "wants" to be a female?? It is natural behavior for a child to emulate his/her parents and surroundings.
Surround a male child with all females, particularly females who show affection to each other - and it should be expected he would want to be like them.

Nuts....just insanity.

You don't think; obviously you're a bigot, therefore, you emote.

Forum List

Back