Another eots Wet Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's always a fantastic rebuttal. It clears things right up.

So you just expect the mods to be at your beck and call? You brought the thread into the world, you should be able to take it out? Oh my, wannabe aborter of threads.

I honestly don't know the thread managing parameters. For all I know, I have the ability to delete it myself since I'm the OP. If that's the case, and the bashing gets out of hand, then yes, I'll do that, because at that point my interest in the continuing discussion of the thread will have been lost anyway.

I'm done arguing with you on this Kath.

Did you not in a sense derail the Ron Paul fundraising event thread, by alluding to some type of conspiracy from the moneyman of the Democratic Party to fund Ron Paul, a republican? Double standard Gunny, whether it's about 9/11, skull and bones, or political campaigns.

Nope. I responded to a discussion already taking place.

The fact that you feel a need to divert different thoughts by people to their own little "kook" area, says a lot about your views on freedom of expression. What do you care what someone believes?

I don't care what "someone believes." I care what someone posts.

People discuss theories about the Bush admin deliberately falsifying documents, and tricking Congress and the American public to authorize and support a full scale invasion of Iraq. That's ALSO a conspiracy theory, and could easily be viewed as "paranoid delusions" by somone who advocates the current status-quo...but you don't go shoving them into their own special forum.

Sure I do. The subforums for current events, politics and war on terrorism are appropriately labelled, depending on the specific being discussed. If you post an article on the aforementioned in the Religion subforum, I'm moving it.

The fact is, people on this board express a certain conspiracy theory of their own everyday. Politics as a whole are chock FULL of them. All you have really done is take certain one's you don't agree with, and bury them, while leaving others that you enjoy debating, out in the mainstream forums.

There's really no rational, justifiable explanation for it.

There's a rational, justifiable explanation, and I really don't have to provide it to you. Fact is, when you blow the smokescreen of your argument away, it is not rational at all.

Topics are separated by subject matter to help the user find those subjects he/she may be interested in and ignore the ones he/she may not be interested in. Your attempt to confuse that basic fact is obvious for what it is.

When a certain poster or posters contributions consist of unproven and unsupported by any real fact accusations and defy logic, fact and common sense, are irrelevant to the topic, and waste a half a page of a thread nd do nothing but kill ongoing conversations, they're getting moved, period.

Regardless, I never bullied anyone. I simply requested that in that case, to keep the thread on topic. I would like to have an enlightening discussion about economics in that thread, and RP bashing adds nothing to the discussion. Management doesn't need to 'agree' to such a thing. I stated I would request it to be closed if that started happening. There are plenty of other threads where RP can be bashed, in which I would have no qualms, including threads I created. What don't you understand about this?

Way to address NOTHING in that part of my post where I called you out on your implications.

1. Once you post a thread and someone responds, you may not delete it. It is not your property. It belongs to the board.

2. I'm locking this thread. If you have a problem with a decision made by myself or another staff member, address it via PM, per the rules. Staff member decisions will not be questioned in public forums.

It never fails that if I allow a little leeway where that is concerned, someone has to take it too far.

Originally Posted by GunnyL
What part of you have your own subforum to post your conspiratorial crap don't you get?

I took no "section" from another thread ... I cut YOUR irrelvant post out and put it here.

You get the same deal as the other knucklehead on this board. Post your garbage in the appropriate forum. Every time you attempt to derail a thread with this conspiratorial crap, you get an infraction from this point forward.

Next time you have a question about a USMB staff member's decision, please abide by the rules and PM a staff member concerning that decision.

Thanks.

you mean like this.....and to top it all off he is lying like a bush..he changed my title on my thread to some homo-erotic fantasy of his about wet dreams

Not only are you the one lying, but you're just not that bright. Your post that was in another thread HAD NO TITLE, Einstein. I gave it one as required to change it from a post within a thread to a thread of its own.

Try engaging your brain before running your mouth next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back