Another embarrassment for the Bush administration

Hey KK, how do you figure that the Dems were in power when Chimp Jr. was in office?

Remember dear.........the Repugnicans had a majority.

Well you can choose to IGNORE that the overwhelming majority of democrats voted for the invasion of Iraq--including John Kerry who was at that time on the senate intelligence committee--comments from Al Gore & Bill Clinton, along with M16, Britain, France, Russia, China & our own CIA that stated Sadam Husien did have WMD & was looking to acquire more.

But, I think you already know this. This thread is nothing more than a deperate attempt to change the TOPIC on how bad your "messiah" is doing. Current tracking shows him breaking the low on Bush's approval rating--& the worst of the worst Jimmy Carter.

BTW--I can't wait to see the books that will be written about Obama--when his administration starts jumping ship----:clap2: Coming soon to a book store near you.

Speaking of stupid Lonestar (no)Logic, I've got a question.........

Your avatar says that you raise cattle. Do you just breed them or do you get romantically involved.

You sound like a stupid redneck.

aww poor guy, what's wrong got a flat on your bicycle?

Your response is typical, when you can't argue the points being made you resort to lame tactics. And yes I'm a member in good standing with the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association. And I'd appreciate you not coming around my livestock since you obviously link raising cattle with romantic overtures.

The reason I said the moron, is because you obviously can't think for yourself, as well as the fact that you think that Bush Jr. and his merry band of morons didn't do anything wrong.

Unlike you, who is obviously a coward, I actually served under this idiot, and can tell you that your version of things is flawed.

Get a glass belly button so that you can see where you're going (might wanna get a snorkel as well so you can breathe), quit watching FAUX News and grow a brain.

You may learn something other than cattle fucking.

You obviously know nothing about me. But hey, you simple minded fucks are all the same, you can't present an intelligent argument so you do the only thing you know to do. You haven't the integrity to serve in any man's navy, so shut the fuck up and quit pretending you're some kind of "navy" man. You're truly pathetic.

FTR I didn't say Bush never did anything wrong. thats just you making shit up. But that's what you morons do.

Now go pedal your bicycle off a cliff Navy man.

aww poor guy, what's wrong got a flat on your bicycle?

Your response is typical, when you can't argue the points being made you resort to lame tactics. And yes I'm a member in good standing with the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association. And I'd appreciate you not coming around my livestock since you obviously link raising cattle with romantic overtures.

The reason I said the moron, is because you obviously can't think for yourself, as well as the fact that you think that Bush Jr. and his merry band of morons didn't do anything wrong.

Unlike you, who is obviously a coward, I actually served under this idiot, and can tell you that your version of things is flawed.

Get a glass belly button so that you can see where you're going (might wanna get a snorkel as well so you can breathe), quit watching FAUX News and grow a brain.

You obviously know nothing about me. But hey, you simple minded fucks are all the same, you can't present an intelligent argument so you do the only thing you know to do. You haven't the integrity to serve in any man's navy, so shut the fuck up and quit pretending you're some kind of "navy" man. You're truly pathetic.

FTR I didn't say Bush never did anything wrong. thats just you making shit up. But that's what you morons do.

Coward says what? I can prove that I'm retired Navy.

But then again, you've been proving what a moron you are. Just like every other redneck, all hat and no cattle.

Probably a drug store cowboy as well.

I've been in 4 war zones, 26 different countries, and 49 different states. Started serving in July 1982 and was retired 1 Aug 2002.

Try again prick.

But then again, you've been proving what a moron you are. Just like every other redneck, all hat and no cattle.

Probably a drug store cowboy as well.

I've been in 4 war zones, 26 different countries, and 49 different states. Started serving in July 1982 and was retired 1 Aug 2002.

Try again prick.

Hahahahahaa I like how you idiots revert to personal attacks when you lost the argument.

You can't prove shit!!!

Call the MEPS in Amarillo, and ask who the supervisor was from 1999 - 2002.

They'll tell you about me.

Or, you can call Recruiting HQ in San Antonio for the Navy, and ask who the supervisor was up in Amarillo from 1999 - 2002.

Again, you will hear my name. Or, you can just ask me to show you my ID card. It's the blue one, given only to retirees.

What you got?

Last edited:

Nobody cares. You still running around in these boards "boasting" about the "wars" you been in? Like last week claiming Desert Storm to be 2 "wars"? This week it's now "war zones". So now Desert Storm was 2 war zones?

You ain't shit.

Nobody cares. You still running around in these boards "boasting" about the "wars" you been in? Like last week claiming Desert Storm to be 2 "wars"? This week it's now "war zones". So now Desert Storm was 2 war zones?

You ain't shit.

Well Soggy No Load, can you please explain to me why I ended up with 2 medals from that?

It was in 2 parts, and is recorded in my service record as such.

Call the MEPS in Amarillo, and ask who the supervisor was from 1999 - 2002.

They'll tell you about me.

Or, you can call Recruiting HQ in San Antonio for the Navy, and ask who the supervisor was up in Amarillo from 1999 - 2002.

Again, you will hear my name. Or, you can just ask me to show you my ID card. It's the blue one, given only to retirees.

What you got?

So your name is Tom Davenport?

What I have is three thousand acres of fertile land on the Brazos River bottom.

My understanding was the security level was changed. My bad.

None of us are perfect.

But at the end of the day another well respected conservative did not like what was going on in the Bush administration.

Bush administration tried to redefine national politics but also tried to restructure the Republican party to their type of politics.

No, it's Petty Officer First Class Robert Murphy.

Try again idiot.

I didn't have to...Ya see I'm a tad smarter than you are. I just threw up a made up name and forced you to reveal your identity. But of course you could have made up a name as well, but I doubt your that clever.

Whether one served has nothing to do with the fact that Bush/Cheney created the worst foreign policy disaster in American history when the U.S. invaded Iraq. End of story. Don't need to visit this thread again.

No, it's Petty Officer First Class Robert Murphy.

Try again idiot.

I didn't have to...Ya see I'm a tad smarter than you are. I just threw up a made up name and forced you to reveal your identity. But of course you could have made up a name as well, but I doubt your that clever.

Unlike your cowardly ass, I'm actually proud of who I am.

You on the other hand...............

Forum List

Back