Another Electoral College Map Which will Be interesting to watch

Discussion in 'Politics' started by courseofhistory, Oct 10, 2012.

1. courseofhistory

courseofhistory BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +181
    [​IMG]

Obama 332 Romney 206

LINK

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  2. auditor0007

auditor0007 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,218

It's all coming down to Ohio, Florida, and Virginia. Whoever takes two out of those three will most likely win the election. That being said, there are a number of scenarios where Obama could still win and only take one of those, but it's not likely. All of those states are very close in the polls. If voter sentiment takes a shift one way or the other, it is likely to have the same effect on all three of those states, so the odds are also very good that one candidate or the other will take all three of them.

3. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,091

I have to agree with you on that.....it's the big trifecta and if you get 2 of em...you're looking good....but I dont trust polls so who knows

4. courseofhistory

courseofhistory BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +181
    Presently the odds are still in Obama's favor. Time will tell. I have quit reading the hyperbolic and disgusting commentary, mostly from the right (such as on this forum and elsewhere) in addition to the media hype. I'm just watching the maps and looking at the polls to get an idea of where things might be headed.

Romney has moved so far to the center in the last week it is difficult to tell him from Obama so if he winds up governing that way, it won't be the end of the world. In addition Congress, especially the dem controlled senate after the elections will be able to keep him in check should he venture into the radical right realm. I'd prefer to see Obama win but I'm not losing sleep over anything that happens or may happen.