Another Earthquake Hit Japan. 20 Minutes Ago!!

Yeah, other than to create further terror in the minds of already exhausted and traumatized people.

I doubt you would enjoy it under the circumstances.

• Banned
Remember: December 21, 2012......The End of the World!

I have it penciled in on my calendar!

:(

Yeah, other than to create further terror in the minds of already exhausted and traumatized people.

He does have a point though, bod.

How bad does it have to actually be for a 6.0 aftershock to basically go unnoticed.

That alone should tell everyone just how bad the situation is there.

I remain convinced that had this happened in America, we would be in complete and total chaos.

The Japanese are amazingly calm and resilient.

Those poor people!

Thousands of them we're informed are still without basic necessities and I suspect these aftershocks are going to make it dicey to reenter buildings that have already sustained damage, too.

Much like the Hatians still are berift of basic necessities months after their quake, I note.

On a brighter note not a SINGLE BULLET TRAIN (there were hundreds in transit at the time of the quake) failed to stop safely, and not a single passenger was injured, either.

Amazing engineering, Japan.

Truly!

Last edited:

How bad does it have to actually be for a 6.0 aftershock to basically go unnoticed.

I remain convinced that had this happened in America, we would be in complete and total chaos.

Stick around a while and you'll find out first hand. :eusa_shhh:

Stick around a while and you'll find out first hand. :eusa_shhh:

I don't know Douger....

apparently, we bought enough silver?
:lol::lol::lol:

Most folks are. You see movies or pictures from disaster folks usually get busy and take care of business real quickly.

Forum List

Back