Another dipstick that needs a lesson in manners

Mike-Myers-wtf.jpg

he shouldn't have done that but he has a point, especially when Miley Cryus won over people who deserved it more then she did a few months back. Mtv is joke these days and they are turning their award show into a joke when they give awards to people who don't deserve them.
But this is also not the first time this has happened, a guy from VH1 did the same sort of thing when Total Request won over POP up video which should have won. And then there was the Korn incident etc.
Kanye wasn't even orginal in his outburst, but I love his music.

they have a few times in the passed but they have also let people stay who have done this in the passed. This isn't something new to the Mtv awards.

Apparently nobody else has the balls to say it so I will:

Kanye West doesn't care about white people!

Kanye always makes a fool of himself at award shows, he's too full of himself. Which he shouldn't be after his last album.

his last album was actually very good.
He should have stayed in his seat but he just saying what everyone else was thinking, the VMA's are a joke.

his last album was actually very good.
He should have stayed in his seat but he just saying what everyone else was thinking, the VMA's are a joke.

I'm not a fan of the auto-tune and his entire album was nothing but auto-tune. He has enough talent on his own that he doesn't need to use that as a crutch.

that is the way he wanted to go with this album, I guess he could do the same thing over and over again like Swift and others do.

that is the way he wanted to go with this album, I guess he could do the same thing over and over again like Swift and others do.

Or I guess he could do what everyone else is doing rather than being original like he was on College Dropout and Graduation.

Forum List

Back