Another difficult one, you follow the Lord, do what is right, but your enemies don't...

I'm sure many of you have thought of this before. What if you do what is right, play by the rules, live with principle and character, but your enemies don't?

Can we simply suffer on earth without curtailment for promises of the Afterlife?

I have too many stories of abusers and those who are evil to their cores, though, they try to convince themselves and others they are not. There must be some justice here on earth, no?
Why limit this realization to just religious righteousness when it's the same problem in dealing with terrorists (who use no morality code in what they do and how they go about doing it) and political foes who admit they will do anything without bounds
(hence cheat and commit treason).
The lawless ones have the advantage knowing our values limit how we react & defend ourselves
while they have no bounds that limit them
=unfair advantage. They even have the nerve to sink so low that they use that and play against it, trying to get sympathy as victims of your responses, trying to set you up(hiding behind guises or innocents), never needing to keep equal standards.

This is true. Sheer appalling action. One must be sick in their soul to engage in this.

There are different forms of terror. All committed by cowards.
And so propaganda is a tool and form of terrorism, while even threatening people with it is also used to compromise people to partake of it.
It's why I tell people I'm a counter propagandist and counter terrorist, they have become one hand in hand as propagandist have become terrorists and terrorists have become propagandists.
They have no concious to be sick over, it's because people of progressive liberal views or radicalized views often times live by the creed of whatever feels good for them and benefits them without regard for others, as in no consideration for others welfare by their acts that are to appease them and selfishly all about their pleasure or feelings(human ego).
So they vote for what helps them, disregarding the whole and tell people what they want to hear (to be popular) rather then what they need to hear (which is usually unpopular).

The sole purpose of earth is for all evil to show up openly then to be destroyed once and for all, in order to secure a pure Heaven.

So you don't need to make the assumption that earth is heaven while it's not. The devil is the god here. God's job is to save those deserving being saved, those who don't have a problem to exist in an eternity we call Heaven.

The sole purpose of earth is for all evil to show up openly then to be destroyed once and for all, in order to secure a pure Heaven.

So you don't need to make the assumption that earth is heaven while it's not. The devil is the god here. God's job is to save those deserving being saved, those who don't have a problem to exist in an eternity we call Heaven.

So what of justice on this planet?

I'm sure many of you have thought of this before. What if you do what is right, play by the rules, live with principle and character, but your enemies don't?

Can we simply suffer on earth without curtailment for promises of the Afterlife?

I have too many stories of abusers and those who are evil to their cores, though, they try to convince themselves and others they are not. There must be some justice here on earth, no?

Those people are probably miserable, paranoid and constantly worry. Don't envy them. If you follow the Christian model then you have no possessions to hinder you in any way. Freedom, joy, peace and happiness all bundled up in one just for following a simple Christian mandate of forsaking everything to follow Christ.

If I had only two choices and the two choices was to be the wicked homeless man or to be the wicked wealthy man, I'd choose to be the wicked homeless man every single time.

Those people are probably miserable, paranoid and constantly worry. Don't envy them. If you follow the Christian model then you have no possessions to hinder you in any way. Freedom, joy, peace and happiness all bundled up in one just for following a simple Christian mandate of forsaking everything to follow Christ.

If I had only two choices and the two choices was to be the wicked homeless man or to be the wicked wealthy man, I'd choose to be the wicked homeless man every single time.

What if given the choice to fail or success on your merit, talent and character, not, due to the desires of others?

What if given the choice to fail or success on your merit, talent and character, not, due to the desires of others?

What are the choices again?

Success

Forum List

Back