Another demonstration of a well known dichotomy

Link:

Army of God

This well known, Christian, anti abortion group, Pro life Virginia, Led by Reverend Donald Spitz, proclaims Scott Roeder and American hero.

Abortion Doctor George Tiller Murdered: Scott Roeder Suspect | NowPublic News Coverage

The editor of the anti abortion, Christian news paper, "Prayer in Action" declines to call this murder a crime.

Poll - Scott Roeder: Christian Hero, or Murderer? | Paliban Daily

This Christian news site poses the question, hero or murderer. They aren't sure and have a poll going on the issue.

Pray for Scott Roeder, God's Executioner - The Landover Baptist Church Forums
Here are the good folks from Landover Baptist Church, on their webiste asking us to "Pray for Scott Roeder, God's Executioner "

Gingi Edmonds Comments on the Death of George Tiller and Extends a Call to Pro-Life Consistency - Christian Newswire

The Christian News wire has this wonderful piece that gives the murderer a nice pat on the back.

George Tiller is Dead: For Whom Shall We Mourn? - Vision Forum Ministries

This one is from Vision Forum Ministries. The question is asked "For Whom Shall We Mourn?" Dr. Tiller, the murdered man, doesn't make the list.
ROFLMAO

Landover Baptist is a well known SPOOF site
has no connection to any REAL church

That doesn't surprise me. :lol: I wouldn't even waste my time clicking on any sites that he provided anyway.

Yes, that landover Baptist site is a spoof. Please disregard it. Oddly enough, even over the top spoofs of Christians supporting this guy will ring true when placed next to the actual Chrisitian whack jobs who really do encourage this act.

ROFLMAO

Landover Baptist is a well known SPOOF site
has no connection to any REAL church

That doesn't surprise me. :lol: I wouldn't even waste my time clicking on any sites that he provided anyway.

Yes, that landover Baptist site is a spoof. Please disregard it. Oddly enough, even over the top spoofs of Christians supporting this guy will ring true when placed next to the actual Chrisitian whack jobs who really do encourage this act.
except they are NOT christians, they do that shit to make christians look bad
and YOU fell for it
thanks for exposing yourself as an ignorant dupe
:lol:

and YOU fell for it

Yes, I fell for it. Without examining the entire site, the topic about Scott Roeder resembles what other Christian anti-abortion people are saying.

The poll about Roeder being a hero or a criminal is probably the most telling. It is standing at about 23% now that rate him a hero.

As far as the measure by which this OP is measuring, we are batting 0 here. I haven't seen any condemnation by the proclaimed Christians here. If the OP is correct, I would expect that Chrisitans would prove the OP right by standing and denouncing this act of terrorism. I'll go first.

I do condem the actions of Scott Roeder. Murder is not justified even in the case of abortion providers.

and YOU fell for it

Yes, I fell for it. Without examining the entire site, the topic about Scott Roeder resembles what other Christian anti-abortion people are saying.

The poll about Roeder being a hero or a criminal is probably the most telling. It is standing at about 23% now that rate him a hero.

As far as the measure by which this OP is measuring, we are batting 0 here. I haven't seen any condemnation by the proclaimed Christians here. If the OP is correct, I would expect that Chrisitans would prove the OP right by standing and denouncing this act of terrorism. I'll go first.

I do condem the actions of Scott Roeder. Murder is not justified even in the case of abortion providers.
what poll?

and YOU fell for it

what poll?

There is a link to the Poll on the Paliban Christian website. I just checked and it is at 21% for Christian hero now.

Interesting how Muslim organizations still don't realize how poorly their silence reflects on them with every act of Islamic terrorism that goes uncondemned.

Just sayin... :eusa_whistle:

It's because we all clandestinely support acts of terror and all other actions that cleanse the earth of infidels. Also, we hate you for your freedom.

Muslims Condemn Terrorist Attacks

So if killing aboritionists leads to a change in abortion laws, then we should be able to equate this as a revolutionary attack by a martyr, correct? Didn't think so.

No, still murder. No one is condoning terrorists who murder too. But terrorists are often those we oppose.

So if killing aboritionists leads to a change in abortion laws, then we should be able to equate this as a revolutionary attack by a martyr, correct? Didn't think so.

No, still murder. No one is condoning terrorists who murder too. But terrorists are often those we oppose.

"No one" is too inclusive. There are those who are condoning terrorist who kill.

Forum List

Back