Another DemonRAT plan collapsing...Faced with months-long wait in Mexico, some caravan migrants.....

There are some organizations helping them get transportation back home.
Somebody flew some of them to Atlanta to get treated on the taxpayers dime.

101_2014_ebola8201_c0-367-4800-3165_s885x516.jpg
CDC Caught Flying Diseased Caravan Migrants Into U.S. for Medical Treatment | Right of the Right
------------------------------- doesn't surprise me , CDC has lots of YOUR and MY money Mudwhistle .

thing is that the caravan of diseased invaders in 'tijuana 'is mostly for other readers Bulldog . YOU are just an invader mouthpiece . The links are up and the readers will decide Bulldog .

I understand. You're hoping people will just read your posts and take them at face value. You aren't prepared to defend them against facts that show your exaggeration and misdirection.

thing is that the caravan of diseased invaders in 'tijuana 'is mostly for other readers Bulldog . YOU are just an invader mouthpiece . The links are up and the readers will decide Bulldog .

I understand. You're hoping people will just read your posts and take them at face value. You aren't prepared to defend them against facts that show your exaggeration and misdirection.
------------------------------- NOPE , let people check out my links , that's why I post links to be checked out . YOU just post BS and excuses . Course the Dear readers can see for themselves by checking out my links . YOU are simply adding to your bad reputation with your BS BDog .

------------------------------- NOPE , let people check out my links , that's why I post links to be checked out . YOU just post BS and excuses . Course the Dear readers can see for themselves by checking out my links . YOU are simply adding to your bad reputation with your BS BDog .

OK. Lets do this again. You claim the refugees have aids. About 1% of Americans have aids. About 0.06% of the refugees have aids. Who is more danger to us, the average American or a refugee? Answer the question.

I don't claim anything but my links report and I showcase my links to info . The invader caravan is diseased and that's all that I showcase and use links to report . You can dismiss all you like but the caravan of invaders in 'tijuana' is diseased and that's the end of the story BullDog .

Forum List

Back