Another Democratic leader to be proud of...

The Party of hate and intolerance shows their true colors again. Some are trying to make fun of Palin's child with Down's Syndrome, but they don't want to make the same mistake Al Gore had to apologize for:

"The phrase ‘extra chromosome’ is insensitive and inappropriate and I regret using it," Gore said in a statement issued from Air Force Two, en route from Washington to Chicago.

Ah, a wonderful southern democrat. We don't spew racist crap because we're lemmings...and we're being nitpicky if we object to others doing it.

Racist? You are not very smart are you? Racist means hating someone because of their RACE, not a disability.

racist definition |Dictionary.com

Check it out, you might learn something. Besides, Republicans created racism. Just because you hide it well does not mean it is not there. Political correctness is overrated and shows an inability to speak your mind (i.e. weakness of character) just to make others happy. Sorry Democrats tell it how it is; how dare they.

The Party of hate and intolerance shows their true colors again. Some are trying to make fun of Palin's child with Down's Syndrome, but they don't want to make the same mistake Al Gore had to apologize for:

"The phrase ‘extra chromosome’ is insensitive and inappropriate and I regret using it," Gore said in a statement issued from Air Force Two, en route from Washington to Chicago.

Are you seriously trying to make the argument that the Democrats are the party of hate and intolerance? Wow, talk about delusional...you might want to get back on your meds soon because you hurt someone.

Are you seriously trying to make the argument that the Democrats are the party of hate and intolerance? Wow, talk about delusional...you might want to get back on your meds soon because you hurt someone.

so, you haven't noticed any hate spewing from those who call themselves left leaning?? truly amazing.

I see ostrich azz.

so, you haven't noticed any hate spewing from those who call themselves left leaning?? truly amazing.

I see ostrich azz.

Like what? Give me some examples besides the terrible one that was picked as the topic as this thread. I am sure I would be able to find more then a few hated filled sound bites from the Republican Party. Do you also fail to realize the hate being spewed by members of the Republican party every day in American society? I live in the South and I am privy to it every day. Talk about a hateful bunch of people. There is only one person here with their head in the sand, and I guarantee it is not me. It is amazing the fantasy world that you conservatives live in.

Like what? Give me some examples besides the terrible one that was picked as the topic as this thread. I am sure I would be able to find more then a few hated filled sound bites from the Republican Party. Do you also fail to realize the hate being spewed by members of the Republican party every day in American society? I live in the South and I am privy to it every day. Talk about a hateful bunch of people. There is only one person here with their head in the sand, and I guarantee it is not me. It is amazing the fantasy world that you conservatives live in.

I still see ostrich azz

Why is it you rarely hear Republicans say things like this? And if you do the Republicans condemn it...

What the fuck are you smoking?

Was it McMumbles who asked why Chelsea was so homely? Because Janet Reno was her father. The woman who called Hillary a bitch and McCain just smiled.

Please, if you are going to post this kind of crap, put out a barf bucket for the rest of US.:badgrin:

I still see ostrich azz

haha, your childish sense of humor is really quite amusing. How old are you? 10? Geez...How much more time is mommy gonna let you have on the computer today? For everyone's sake, I sure hope it's not a lot. You have dumbed us down enough for one day.

haha, your childish sense of humor is really quite amusing. How old are you? 10? Geez...How much more time is mommy gonna let you have on the computer today? For everyone's sake, I sure hope it's not a lot. You have dumbed us down enough for one day.

believe me, it wasn't difficult either. :D

I don't need to make a case. The Democrats have already made the case. Did you know that they support government-sanctioned racism? It's true. They support the promotion of someone based on the color of their skin.

Okay, I'll bite. How is the right any more racist than the left?

Haha, have you ever met the members of your party? Down here in the south, I have met plenty, and I have found a uniting trait in a majority of them. They are all racist as shit. I do not mean that the entire party is racist, cause we all know that would be wholly untrue, but in my personal experience, a large majority of Republicans, especially here in the south, are openly racist. Not to say that there are not racist Democrats, but I would bet my life the percentage of racists in the Democratic Party is significantly lower then that of the Republican Party. Southern Republicans are an embarrassment to your party and have truly destroyed any credibility you once had. They perpetuate racism in all forms and truly believe that whites are superior to all other races. If you have never seen it, you should go down to Alabama sometime. I think you might be surprised by what you find.

And they came to us directly from the Democratic party.

I've been to Alabama and Georgia. I saw people of all colors who were friendly and outgoing. It was great.

Haha, have you ever met the members of your party? Down here in the south, I have met plenty, and I have found a uniting trait in a majority of them. They are all racist as shit. I do not mean that the entire party is racist, cause we all know that would be wholly untrue, but in my personal experience, a large majority of Republicans, especially here in the south, are openly racist. Not to say that there are not racist Democrats, but I would bet my life the percentage of racists in the Democratic Party is significantly lower then that of the Republican Party. Southern Republicans are an embarrassment to your party and have truly destroyed any credibility you once had. They perpetuate racism in all forms and truly believe that whites are superior to all other races. If you have never seen it, you should go down to Alabama sometime. I think you might be surprised by what you find.

give some examples

Of racist southerners? Are you kidding me? I could go on all day. Lets try the one about the fraternity that made their pledges paint themselves black and walked them around with nooses on their necks for their Halloween party. Or the time one of your brethren shouted in public from his car to a large group of blacks "When are these n****** ever gonna learn. We need to bring back lynchings to put them back in their place." Maybe you would be interested in the time that an Asian student was beat up after the Virginia Tech shooting because he looked "too chinky." The constant use of the n-word and believe that segregation should be brought back are also dead give away. Those are just examples from one small southern town. This behavior is typical of many Southern Republicans. Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is a large group of your party that is a disgrace to the human race. Congratulations.

Of racist southerners? Are you kidding me? I could go on all day. Lets try the one about the fraternity that made their pledges paint themselves black and walked them around with nooses on their necks for their Halloween party. Or the time one of your brethren shouted in public from his car to a large group of blacks "When are these n****** ever gonna learn. We need to bring back lynchings to put them back in their place." Maybe you would be interested in the time that an Asian student was beat up after the Virginia Tech shooting because he looked "too chinky." The constant use of the n-word and believe that segregation should be brought back are also dead give away. Those are just examples from one small southern town. This behavior is typical of many Southern Republicans. Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is a large group of your party that is a disgrace to the human race. Congratulations.

Like that group of black panthers that went on down to Duke and wanted to string those white boys up for raping that black woman. Like that??

Has anybody ever in their lives ever experienced rascism anywhere except southern white America??

New Topics

Forum List

Back