Another Democrat

I follow Booker on Twitter and saw this conversation a few days ago. I didn't actually think he was serious.

The funny part is that the red states have the highest number of welfare recipients. A majority of those 47% probably voted for Mitt Romney, and he still lost.

The funny part is that the red states have the highest number of welfare recipients. A majority of those 47% probably voted for Mitt Romney, and he still lost.

ok

they've pulled this stunt before, like it's suppose to prove something

what the people should be upset about is how Booker and any Politician who goes into politics with litte ends up becoming millionairs?

Last edited:
Asswipe, your posts are proof you have nothing to say here, you just cause trouble.

You didn't address the Food Stamps issue, instead you made up some weird shit about me. Well since I don't use Food Stamps and never said I would use Food Stamps....your stalking of me in this thread shows you are the joke.

Go fuck yourself, that is it from me.

The demented fuck with an off the wall post.....typical. Scum like you should be handed over to terrorists....

Then would anyone be safe, you in particular? You've been fraudulently pretending to be human for quite some time now.

Look who's talking!!! That's ALL you ever post. You must enjoy being the board joke. :lol::lol::lol:

Asswipe, your posts are proof you have nothing to say here, you just cause trouble.

You didn't address the Food Stamps issue, instead you made up some weird shit about me. Well since I don't use Food Stamps and never said I would use Food Stamps....your stalking of me in this thread shows you are the joke.

Go fuck yourself, that is it from me.

The demented fuck with an off the wall post.....typical. Scum like you should be handed over to terrorists....

Look who's talking!!! That's ALL you ever post. You must enjoy being the board joke. :lol::lol::lol:

If that were only true, but like most wingnuts, you hang around no matter how many times you're proven a LOSER! You whine and cry about being abused, when the truth is you're one of the biggest abusers around.

I think conservatives should start ignoring the liberal scum around here, just post our thoughts on the FACTS then ignore these asswipes like the one in this thread.

The others on this board are quite obvious when they start dumb posts every day here with left-wing op-eds as "proof" Obamination didn't lie about Libya, the economy is really improving, the debt is no big deal, etc.

Arguing with idiots gets you nowhere in life. If one of these dumbfucks lived next door to me, I'd just stay away from him when he wanted to talk to me. Now, if he continued to bother me like on my front porch....I'd just kick the shit out of him.

I think conservatives should start ignoring the liberal scum around here, just post our thoughts on the FACTS then ignore these asswipes like the one in this thread.

The others on this board are quite obvious when they start dumb posts every day here with left-wing op-eds as "proof" Obamination didn't lie about Libya, the economy is really improving, the debt is no big deal, etc.

Arguing with idiots gets you nowhere in life. If one of these dumbfucks lived next door to me, I'd just stay away from him when he wanted to talk to me. Now, if he continued to bother me like on my front porch....I'd just kick the shit out of him.

Thought you were complaining that this was supposed to be a Food Stamp thread? Your outrage is really fluid, isn't it? Fine, be a bitch and ignore me. Won't stop me from calling you out every time you post trash. Have a nice day! :D

Forum List

Back