Another Democrat votes....YES

God help us all.

Amen

:eusa_pray: Please God....Take away Healthcare
If the Dems vote yes, you get your wish.

The states can't afford the mandates in it, and doctors won't accept patients using the new bill as it doesn't pay them enough, so you will indeed be taking away healthcare.

Feel better now?

Of course he does feel better. He's made it very clear that he doesnt give a damn if anyone actually recieves health care as long as they are taxed for it. And now taxes will go up, people will die. "His" party has more control. What else could he hope for?

So after one year of trying to obstruct the most significant legislation in 40 years, it looks like we can chaulk up a big FAIL for the Republicans

Once again, the Republicans are on the wrong side of History

OH yeah...well Obama didnt do anything so far......oh wait, nevermind. :doubt:

God help us all.

Amen

That's the idea, puppy . . . that's the idea.

The government isnt and never will be God. Nor will it ever help us all.

Of course the government is not God - nor will it ever be. I never said it was. One of your folks was whining about "God help us all" now that it looks like health care is going to pass. I merely commented that that was the idea of health care - to help us all. YOU seem to be the one who has landed the red herring on the deck here.

I strongly disagree with your last statement here - that government will never help us all. Surely you don't mean that. Our government helps all of us on a daily basis. Ever had to call a cop? A fireman? A paramedic? Ever cash a Social Security check? Ever stop at a stop light? Drive along a paved road?

I trust you get the idea.

Last edited:
That's the idea, puppy . . . that's the idea.

The government isnt and never will be God. Nor will it ever help us all.

Of course the government is not God - nor will it ever be. I never said it was. One of your folks was whining about "God help us all" now that it looks like health care is going to pass. I merely commented that that was the idea of health care - to help us all. YOU seem to be the one who has landed the red herring on the deck here.

I strongly disagree with your last statement here - that government will never help us all. Surely you don't mean that. Our government helps all of us on a daily basis. Ever had to call a cop? A fireman? A paramedic? Ever cash a Social Security check? Ever stop at a stop light? Drive along a paved road?

I trust you get the idea.

Ever see a government run program that wasn't screwed up and double or better the estimated costs? This is nothing about Healthcare but control of 1/6th of our economy. Lots of luck finding a good doctor in 20 years. If we don't fix this Chinese circle jerk.

They voted already? Wow, I thought it was scheduled for Sunday........ so far, these random deadlines for passage of ObamaCare have made an awesome sound, as they wooshed right by....:lol:

I wouldn't count my eggs yet , this is far from over. Even if it is jammed through, the legal challenges will be legion.

Last edited:
They voted already? Wow, I thought it was scheduled for Sunday........ so far, these random deadlines for passage of ObamaCare have made an awesome sound, as they wooshed right by....:lol:

I wouldn't count my eggs yet , this is far from over. Even if it is jammed through, the legal challenges will be legion.

Legal challenges will be another historic FAIL
for the Republicans

Legal challenges will be another historic FAIL
for the Republicans

Lets see what happens Sunday. You've been running around screaming about what a "done deal" ObamaCare is for a year now.........:cuckoo:

Oh no!!!
Congressman Jason Altmire will vote against the latest version of health care reform when the U.S. House of Representatives votes on the bill this weekend.
OH NO!~!!!!
Oregon Congressman Peter DeFazio is now warning that he will vote against the health care package if the low Medicare reimbursement rate for Oregon and several other states isn't fixed.
Not a done deal, not over.

Oh no!!!
Congressman Jason Altmire will vote against the latest version of health care reform when the U.S. House of Representatives votes on the bill this weekend.
OH NO!~!!!!
Oregon Congressman Peter DeFazio is now warning that he will vote against the health care package if the low Medicare reimbursement rate for Oregon and several other states isn't fixed.

Altmire is a no? Wow, he was the one critter I could actually email yesterday. Maybe he actually read the info I gave him on the estimate costs of Medicare way back when, realized what a fuck-up this bill will be and came to his senses. He's really a no?

Oh no!!!
OH NO!~!!!!

Altmire is a no? Wow, he was the one critter I could actually email yesterday. Maybe he actually read the info I gave him on the estimate costs of Medicare way back when, realized what a fuck-up this bill will be and came to his senses. He's really a no?

He's not just a no, he's a HELL TO THE NO!!!
Jason Altmire: No on Health Care | FDL News Desk

Oh no!!! OH NO!~!!!!

Was he a yes a few days ago? I might be thinking of someone else I emailed.

Was he a yes a few days ago? I might be thinking of someone else I emailed.

He was a yes, now he's a NO.

Forum List

Back