Another Dem Switches To GOP. This One Most Significant?...

There seems to be a quiet Party-Switching Tsunami building all across the country. So far all have been Democrats switching to Republicans. This one seems very interesting and possibly the most significant Party-Switch for the Republicans...

Newsvine - Fresh Off Party Switch, Bell Talks Race And Politics + most significant Democrat to Republican

A great and heartening trend to see.

Yea this isn't being reported on very much but there is a quiet Tsunami building. Dems really are jumping ship in record numbers.

These actions will pull the GOP closer to the center and move the dems further to the left.

These 7 Congressmen are helping to isolate the dnc even more than they have by thier words. Soon enough, there won't be enough reasonable voices in the dnc and they can be handed off to the dust bin of history.

There seems to be a quiet Party-Switching Tsunami building all across the country. So far all have been Democrats switching to Republicans. This one seems very interesting and possibly the most significant Party-Switch for the Republicans...

Newsvine - Fresh Off Party Switch, Bell Talks Race And Politics + most significant Democrat to Republican
You (actually) trust people who jump Parties????

:eusa_eh:

Dear God!!

You said something that makes sense?

well whatdoyouknow, miracles do happen.

I am never happy when I see this crap. Even when it benefits my side. If you can jump sides when ever you like, how does our system have any integrity left at all? How do they Democrat Voters who elected them feel about this? I know how I would feel.

Bell didnt leave teh Democratic party. The Democratic Party left him.

People switch for all kinds of reasons. Some are like Arlen Sphincter, switching to maintain power (how'd that one work out for ya, Arlen?). Others switch for ideological reasons.
But the Dems are clearly the party of leftist loons now. And of course, The Party of Fuck You.

These actions will pull the GOP closer to the center and move the dems further to the left.

These 7 Congressmen are helping to isolate the dnc even more than they have by thier words. Soon enough, there won't be enough reasonable voices in the dnc and they can be handed off to the dust bin of history.

Tis sad, the Blue Dogs are dying out......

Bell didnt leave teh Democratic party. The Democratic Party left him.

People switch for all kinds of reasons. Some are like Arlen Sphincter, switching to maintain power (how'd that one work out for ya, Arlen?). Others switch for ideological reasons.
But the Dems are clearly the party of leftist loons now. And of course, The Party of Fuck You.

I thought we were going to have to work hard to toss him. Turns out the dems didn't want him either. to conservative :lol:

I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with Shaman!

I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with Shaman!

I KNOW!

I almost gave him some rep, but I just couldn't do it.

I am never happy when I see this crap. Even when it benefits my side. If you can jump sides when ever you like, how does our system have any integrity left at all? How do they Democrat Voters who elected them feel about this? I know how I would feel.

If people are voting based on the person, rather than the party, like they should be, then this shouldn't matter.

Another Southern Democrat going Republican....just 50 years late, that's all....:lol::lol::lol:

Did you read the article? No, obviously not. If you had you wouldn't have posted such a stupid witless comment. Then again, you probably would.

Forum List

Back