Another dem in congress wont endorse Obama

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
NC Dem Congressman Won’t Say If He’s Endorsing Obama To TV Reporter | Mediaite

How many will flee before people wake up and face the reality that Obama has an uphill battle?

I also heard today that most reliable polls if you dig down to "likely voters" have Romney in the lead.

Obama needs a big bump to turn things around. May and June have killed him.

I would not make much of stuff like this. Each one of these Dems have their own Race to Worry about, If they think it will help them win it, they will Temporarily not publicly Support Obama, does not mean they are not still supporting him behind the scenes.

LOL they will skip it and it's in there state, I guess it's not a transportation problem. Yeah lets see these "blue" dogs' voting records.I checked and he does vote conservative, wow he votes it. got respect for the guy.

Last edited:
NC Dem Congressman Won’t Say If He’s Endorsing Obama To TV Reporter | Mediaite

How many will flee before people wake up and face the reality that Obama has an uphill battle?

I also heard today that most reliable polls if you dig down to "likely voters" have Romney in the lead.

Obama needs a big bump to turn things around. May and June have killed him.

I'm guessing more than a few will abandon Obama before all is said and done. At the same time, one has to look at today and wonder WTF the Republicans are doing picking the day that the SCOTUS is expected to rule on health care, to look at contempt vote is out of whack.

• Banned
Obamaclair McKaskil announced today she will not attend the convention either.

Obama is loosing support faster than his hair is turning grey.

Another Blue Dog.

Republicans don't have any liberals. And they are 90% white. The only way they can win is through voter suppression and corporate backing.

Another Blue Dog.

Republicans don't have any liberals. And they are 90% white. The only way they can win is through voter suppression and corporate backing.

Democrats play drop the soap, maybe thats why people are skipping convention

Obama did not carry WV and he likely won't again.

This guy just wants to win his race and knows talking about Obama isn't going to win votes. I don't see this as telling of much of anything different from 2008.

Best he keep quiet, then, since obama is about the only thing he does talk about. Incessantly. Unendingly. Non-stop.

Lol save a dog :lol: yes I noticed Claire disappeared from Fox news a year ago. She was on for over a year religiously carrying Obama's water. Hope Mizzu sends her home.

Forum List

Back