Another Debate Audience Recites Pledge when Moderator says "no!"

No dumb ass, you don't get it. DOD Directive 1334.10 expressly says that you may attend a political debate if you are not in Uniform. Hands down, there is no sane argument against it.

And for your information, I had 2 years left on my contract when I requested retirement. I had to wait 6 months for my replacement before my request was approved. Not that I expect you to believe the truth or anything. And not that I give a royal fuck if you do or not. Just figured you should know. Anything else I can explain for you?

No you fucking coward. You are confusing 1344 for 1334. You can't keep up. At all.

Awe I made a mistake and put down the wrong number. It still says the same thing. You are still wrong, be a better person and admit it and move on now.

No dumbass. This is what 1334 says:

3. 1 .2 . During or in connection with furthering political
activities, private employment or commercial interests , when
an inference of official sponsorship for the activity or interest
may be drawn ."

This asshole doesn't give up..... No bentdick that is not what the Directives say.

Don't you get tired of being bitch slapped?

Retirees and veterans may wear their uniforms in appropriate settings as
described in the Department of Defense Instruction 1334. 01 "Wearing of the
Uniform ."
Wearing Medals, Awards, and Decorations - Military Benefits - Military.com

Did ollie ever address this or is it another fuck up he's avoiding?

I do not fuck up dickwad, and when I make a mistake I admit it. Unlike some people we know.

"3.2. Former members of the Armed Forces, unless under another provision of this Instruction or under the terms of Section 772 of title 10, United States Code (reference (d)), who served honorably during a declared or undeclared war and whose most recent service was terminated under honorable conditions may wear the uniform in the highest grade held during such war service only on the following occasions and in the course of travel incident thereto:
3.2.1. Military funerals, memorial services, weddings, and inaugurals.
3.2.2. Parades on National or State holidays; or other parades or ceremonies of a patriotic character in which any Active or Reserve United States military unit is taking part.
3.2.3. Wearing of the uniform or any part thereof at any other time or for any other purposes is prohibited."

http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/133401p.pdf

Close, but no cigar.

Don't you get tired of being bitch slapped?

Retirees and veterans may wear their uniforms in appropriate settings as
described in the Department of Defense Instruction 1334. 01 "Wearing of the
Uniform ."
Wearing Medals, Awards, and Decorations - Military Benefits - Military.com

Did ollie ever address this or is it another fuck up he's avoiding?

I do not fuck up dickwad, and when I make a mistake I admit it. Unlike some people we know.

"3.2. Former members of the Armed Forces, unless under another provision of this Instruction or under the terms of Section 772 of title 10, United States Code (reference (d)), who served honorably during a declared or undeclared war and whose most recent service was terminated under honorable conditions may wear the uniform in the highest grade held during such war service only on the following occasions and in the course of travel incident thereto:
3.2.1. Military funerals, memorial services, weddings, and inaugurals.
3.2.2. Parades on National or State holidays; or other parades or ceremonies of a patriotic character in which any Active or Reserve United States military unit is taking part.
3.2.3. Wearing of the uniform or any part thereof at any other time or for any other purposes is prohibited."

http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/133401p.pdf

Close, but no cigar.

Do you know what is an "undeclared war" you fucking jackass? There isn't a single year that has gone by in the last 60 years where the US was involved in an undeclared war. That means everyone who has served and receives an honorable discarge qualifies.

Does anyone actually believe this dumb ass is still trying?

Im not shocked you were too much of a fucking coward to quote my post that had the evidence that proved you wrong. Ya'll have a nice day being dishonest fucking cowards.

Nope. Observation. Big difference.

Big fits is clearly in your camp. It must suck I smacked your ass down with such recent evidence:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...pporter-stomps-on-moveon-members-head-46.html

I see you follow the Statist Playbook. Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate.

Guess which one you are doing here fuckstick?

If anyone ever wonders why you couldn't get beyond one letter for your username all they need to do is look at your response. Fucking dumbass. It's like people in your camp were born with the addiction of ignoring any and all facts you can't fit into your selfish teeny tiny world.

Nice try..Doesn't wash. Bush nor Cheney were charged nor was the idea of charging either one of them with a crime ever glossed.
Your entire insipid usless point is moot.
His point is not moot.

The fact that there have been no prosecutions of the Bush Crime Family is evidence that a significant percentage of the U.S. population has been indoctrinated with neo-Conservative corporatist propaganda and are in a very real way analogous to a similar percentage of Germans during the formative stage of the Third Reich.

It sickens me and every other American who wants terrorism wiped out that there are so many of you who weep for the terrorist and curse the military.
First, let's dispense with the ignorant hyperbole. No one has cursed the military or wept for any terrorists. This kind of exaggerated nonsense has been implanted in your brain by those who dominate your thoughts and you would do well to purge such garbage.

And just how do you suggest that we wipe out terrorism? By invading non-aggressive Muslim nations, killing tens of thousands of their citizens, including women and children, bombing their cities and infrastructure to ruin and perpetrating worse torture and cruelties than even their despised dictator did?

Is that how you do it?

These people are providing you with the freedom to have the ability to make idiotic comments and the you question the methods by which they provide that freedom.
It is my hope the your time of need never comes. But if it does, you can tell that person in uniform exactly what you think and that person will despise the ground on which you walk yet he or she is dutybound to assist you in that time of need.
These people are being cynically misused for the singular purpose of facilitating the interests of the oil industry. So your jingoistic thesis about fighting for our freedom in the Middle East makes you more dangerous to the future of America than the average Islamic who is learning day by day to despise America because of what we are doing in his country.

What you need to do is ask yourself what you would be doing if a foreign nation invaded the U.S. and there were foreign occupation troops in the streets. Would you become a "terrorist?"

Forum List

Back