Another day without a mass shooting in the Uk because gun control works

My good friend Tommy Tainant just throws up garbage for the sake of arguing. He knows full well his arguments have no validity but he's simply a Troll so anyone responding to his trivia fuels his ego.

InternetTroll-M.jpg

Florida bank shooter 'obsessed with death'

Meanwhile in the US a crazy guy shoots up a bank.

But but but where was the good guy with a gun ?

So, you believe the problem was that there was not armed security at the bank? Or, are you just being an ass while using the suffering of others to further a political agenda in a nation you don't live in and obviously don't understand?

Ah, so you are just being an ass while using the suffering of others to further a political agenda in a nation you don't live in and obviously don't understand.
A spider from Mars can see the problem. I am also sick of this board being spammed up by a troll telling us that gun control doesnt work.

And I'm sick of pompous foreign trolls spamming this board trying to tell people what they feel is "BEST" when they can't stop their own nation's violence and are being reduced to banning kitchen knives.

London stabbings 2018 – latest knife crime statistics and attacks in Clapham, Crouch Hill and Shepherds Bush?

Actually not, this is a false comparison fallacy.

America is a much more violent society, where violence is a sanctioned means of conflict resolution.

America is a much more violent society, where violence is a sanctioned means of conflict resolution

Let me finish this post for you....

Certain areas of America, mainly those under the direct control of the democrat party, are much more violent...where violence is a santioned means of conflict resolution since the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians work to reduce the penalties for violent criminals....for fear of angering their minority base by locking up the minority criminals turning those areas they control into shooting galleries......

Analysis | The surprising way gun violence is dividing America

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.

... Or, are you just being an ass while using the suffering of others to further a political agenda in a nation you don't live in and obviously don't understand?

Ah, so you are just being an ass while using the suffering of others to further a political agenda in a nation you don't live in and obviously don't understand.

Irritating, isn't it? 2aguy does exacly that, so now go tell him to sod off with his spam, there's a good chap.

And I'm sick of pompous foreign trolls spamming this board trying to tell people what they feel is "BEST" when they can't stop their own nation's violence...

My thoughts exactly about 2aguy and his ilk spamming the Europe forum with his drivel.

... Or, are you just being an ass while using the suffering of others to further a political agenda in a nation you don't live in and obviously don't understand?

Irritating, isn't it? 2aguy does exacly that, so now go tell him to sod off with his spam, there's a good chap.

And I'm sick of pompous foreign trolls spamming this board trying to tell people what they feel is "BEST" when they can't stop their own nation's violence...

My thoughts exactly about 2aguy and his ilk spamming the Europe forum with his drivel.

Then you should confront and rebuke him on those boards. Good luck!

So, you believe the problem was that there was not armed security at the bank? Or, are you just being an ass while using the suffering of others to further a political agenda in a nation you don't live in and obviously don't understand?

A spider from Mars can see the problem. I am also sick of this board being spammed up by a troll telling us that gun control doesnt work.

And I'm sick of pompous foreign trolls spamming this board trying to tell people what they feel is "BEST" when they can't stop their own nation's violence and are being reduced to banning kitchen knives.
Well he can’t post on UK boards or he might get arrested for liking posts. :)

Maybe gun control is not the reason why there's no mass shooting in UK. I've heard Switzerland allows its citizens to buy guns without problems and they have no mass shooting.
Maybe it's some kind of culture trait, who knows... :dunno:

Forum List

Back