Another Day in Paradise

God already broke that promise with the Jews.
Sorry brother, but I have to correct you on that statement.

God did not break his promise with the Jews.

He had a covenant with the Jews which they broke.

Thus making the covenant null and void. :cool:

Yes thank you for correcting me. And correct me in the future as well
Yep, one sack of nuts correcting another sack of rocks fallacies. 'We' appreciate the effort.

patriotic SUNNI muslim MAN: ..."Praying to dead saints and worshiping grave sites is forbidden in Islam."

:eusa_pray: luckily for you, it's not forbidden in islam to BREATHE the air. whew. or we would'nt have the pleasure of your company...

patriotic SUNNI muslim MAN: ..."Praying to dead saints and worshiping grave sites is forbidden in Islam."

:eusa_pray: luckily for you, it's not forbidden in islam to BREATHE the air. whew. or we would'nt have the pleasure of your company...
Yeah, that SunnyMan critter is one breath of fresh air, alright.

SAYIT: "...Islamists who have taken control of one of Africa’s most historic cities, Timbuktu, smashed the wooden door of an old mosque on Monday, continuing a campaign of destruction of religious monuments..."

....islamists taking control - this is a death sentence for humans of planet earth. "they" already have nuclear weapons ~~~~> just turn your attention to that barbaric, backwards, evil hellhole, PAKISTAN...............they got weapons of mass destruction. soon the "islamists" will "take control" of THAT too. (......as soon as "they" KILL all the 'people' in charge of the "nuclear weapons' department and slip on their uniforms.........:salute: = :FIREdevil:

C'mon Princess. That was both funny and true. :D

You must be a really bored man. :cool:
Speak for yourself, Achmed. After all, teenagers in America don't spend their weekends on message boards. They are out enjoying the company of their friends. Maybe, hopefully, by next weekend you will have made some friends with whom you can hang out and do some fun things that normal teenagers do, like hanging out and squeezing zits.

C'mon Princess. That was both funny and true. :D

Speak for yourself, Achmed. After all, teenagers in America don't spend their weekends on message boards. They are out enjoying the company of their friends. Maybe, hopefully, by next weekend you will have made some friends with whom you can hang out and do some fun things that normal teenagers do, like hanging out and squeezing zits.

I did 3 things this weekend buddy. I never heard that you need to be out 24/7 to be considered a social person. :lol:

But if that fits your view have at it hoss

I did 3 things this weekend buddy. I never heard that you need to be out 24/7 to be considered a social person. :lol:

Glad to hear that. We were worrying about your health.

We want to know about your weekend, how'd it go Hoss?

We want to know about your weekend, how'd it go Hoss?
Wonderful! I didn't win the lottery and my Grandsons lost a football game and a soccer match. Accidently flushed my dentures down the commode and the roof sprung a leak. Otherwise it was good; I still have my head. Thanks for asking.

Forum List

Back