Another Day - Another Terror Plot

No major terrorist attacks on America in Obama's term so far. How long into Bush's term did we have a major terrorist attack? And one attack was in the very same set of buildings that were attacked earlier.

After the 1st WTC attack under Clinton it was a known fact that people with the ability and desire to harm us were coming to America to do so.

One COULD read that to mean that while Clinton did a shitty job of setting us up to being vigilant of terrorist attacks , hence us suffering one early in Bush's tenure, Bush did a wondeful job of making sure we had a system in place to catch these guys and hence no attacks under Obama.

Unless you are stupid enough to believe that Clinton had things going right then Bush fucked them up, Now Obama has them going right again?

On second thought, go back to the flame forum, this thread is MUCH too advanced for you.

Clinton did what was reasonable after the WTC attack of the 90s. The Bush/Cheney WH did not think Clinton policies and ideas were worth taking into consideration. There were no more major attacks on the US under Clinton after the WTC attack. As a matter of fact a few major attacks were thwarted under Clinton.

You disingenuously start with policies Bush put into place while ignoring policies Clinton put into place that Bush ignored.

and btw, you also went along with the doofus who called a successful underwear bombing scenario a 'major' attack.

Clinton philosophy: Fuck our Embassies

One COULD read that to mean that while Clinton did a shitty job of setting us up to being vigilant of terrorist attacks , hence us suffering one early in Bush's tenure, Bush did a wondeful job of making sure we had a system in place to catch these guys and hence no attacks under Obama.

Unless you are stupid enough to believe that Clinton had things going right then Bush fucked them up, Now Obama has them going right again?

On second thought, go back to the flame forum, this thread is MUCH too advanced for you.

Clinton did what was reasonable after the WTC attack of the 90s. The Bush/Cheney WH did not think Clinton policies and ideas were worth taking into consideration. There were no more major attacks on the US under Clinton after the WTC attack. As a matter of fact a few major attacks were thwarted under Clinton.

You disingenuously start with policies Bush put into place while ignoring policies Clinton put into place that Bush ignored.

and btw, you also went along with the doofus who called a successful underwear bombing scenario a 'major' attack.

Clinton philosophy: Fuck our Embassies

Danty philosophy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs-Q0JmWjj0]YouTube - Which Way Did He Go George?[/ame]

It's seriously time to take a closer look at Middle Easterners before we let them in this county.

religion of peace my ass, only a totally brain dead moron would even try to argue that at this point.

"NYTimes columnist Thomas Friedman has written that our only choices in response to terrorism are to 'become less open as a society' or simply 'to live with much higher levels of risk.'

I have another solution. Iet's a little something I've worked up- I like to call it 'racial profiling.'
Coulter, 11-14-03

I agree, with certain caveats put into place.

It's seriously time to take a closer look at Middle Easterners before we let them in this county.

religion of peace my ass, only a totally brain dead moron would even try to argue that at this point.

"NYTimes columnist Thomas Friedman has written that our only choices in response to terrorism are to 'become less open as a society' or simply 'to live with much higher levels of risk.'

I have another solution. Iet's a little something I've worked up- I like to call it 'racial profiling.'
Coulter, 11-14-03

I agree, with certain caveats put into place.

Certainly, that's why you use MORE than just race to profile. Single Arab male mid 20's clean shaven. That's the guy you're looking for. Not the Muslim grandmother, well not yet anyway.

Ah yes, that peaceful religious bunch.
Maybe he just hates the Dave Matthews band or maybe he's another victim of undue stress caused by the non event of koran burning.…..
:cool:
Our affirmative action AG, Eric Holder, will give the guy a pass and the Medal of Freedom.

No major terrorist attacks on America in Obama's term so far. How long into Bush's term did we have a major terrorist attack? And one attack was in the very same set of buildings that were attacked earlier.

After the 1st WTC attack under Clinton it was a known fact that people with the ability and desire to harm us were coming to America to do so.

More scare mongering? :eek:

Why did you even see a need to mention anyone that is not part of this story? Do you honestly believe the police cosnuslted with Obama before taking a look at this guy?

:cuckoo:

A 22-year-old Chicago man was charged by federal prosecutors with plotting to detonate a bomb near Wrigley Field, home to the Chicago Cubs Major League Baseball team.

Sami Samir Hassoun, who is identified in a statement by the Federal Bureau of Investigation as a Lebanese-born Chicago resident, was arrested yesterday by members of the local Joint Terrorism Task Force.

Hassoun is charged with attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction and with trying to destroy real property using an explosive, according to court papers. He is due to make his initial court appearance before U.S. Magistrate Judge Susan Cox in Chicago today, according to Randall Samborn, a spokesman for Chicago U.S. Attorney Patrick J. Fitzgerald.

Hmmmm. Anything missing from this article?

Not one reference to "it is Bush's fault!" ?

:lol:

Most sane people would call the successful bombing of a major airline a major attack. In fact, we did when Libya managed to pull it off on Pan Am 103, or did you forget that?

Never mind, you always forget facts that show you are wrong.

If a bear shit in the woods...

The shoe bomber ring a bell, dooshbagh?

The point you are trying to make is such an abysmal failure I'm surprised your mouse didn't jump off of your desk and commit suicide. Get lost you hyper partisan abortion stained panty wad.

You're so friggin' stupid it ain't funny.

A shoe bomber or an undies bomber success would not have qualified as a 'major attack' on American soil. Which was what you commented on.

tell that to the 300 some odd people on the flight or better yet explain that to their families who only had incompetence between them and the loss of their family members.

it may not have occurred to you but the x mas bomber detonated his bomb, that it didn't go off is due to as I said incompetence and divine providence ( non muslim jihadist type)..

No it wasn't successful but it wasn't because we stopped it...you might want to ponder that.

Most sane people would call the successful bombing of a major airline a major attack. In fact, we did when Libya managed to pull it off on Pan Am 103, or did you forget that?

It was not a major attack on America. It was an attack on an airplane. Jesus, you're being the simpleton today. Maybe headlines and news agencies call a hijacking or a bomb on a plane a major attack, but reality doesn't.

You have totally missed what was being discussed because you post with a knee-jerk-iness that is obvious. You went along with the idiot here.

The idiot took major attack and blended that in with just any attack. We get attacked all the time all over the world. Have since I was born.

:eusa_whistle:

More scare mongering? :eek:

Why did you even see a need to mention anyone that is not part of this story? Do you honestly believe the police cosnuslted with Obama before taking a look at this guy?

:cuckoo:
Are you taking your meds? I have no idea what you are rambling about here or why.

The point you are trying to make is such an abysmal failure I'm surprised your mouse didn't jump off of your desk and commit suicide. Get lost you hyper partisan abortion stained panty wad.

A shoe bomber or an undies bomber success would not have qualified as a 'major attack' on American soil. Which was what you commented on.

tell that to the 300 some odd people on the flight or better yet explain that to their families who only had incompetence between them and the loss of their family members.

it may not have occurred to you but the x mas bomber detonated his bomb, that it didn't go off is due to as I said incompetence and divine providence ( non muslim jihadist type)..

No it wasn't successful but it wasn't because we stopped it...you might want to ponder that.

Oh! The families? Get a life asshole.

I was talking about major attacks on America. Not plane hijackings or plane bombing in airspace.

People have been attacking America since I was born. What a bunch of hysterical fuck nuts you people are.

What was unusual and differentiating about the 1993 attack on the WTC, is that it was the start of major attacks on the USA at home.

Shit, the last major attack I could think of right now was in the 1959s when Puerto Rican Nationalists attacked Congress. But that was more of a domestic dispute. Sort of like Tim McVeigh and what some Tea Party whacko is sure to do.

It was not a major attack on America. It was an attack on an airplane. Jesus, you're being the simpleton today. Maybe headlines and news agencies call a hijacking or a bomb on a plane a major attack, but reality doesn't.

You have totally missed what was being discussed because you post with a knee-jerk-iness that is obvious. You went along with the idiot here.

The idiot took major attack and blended that in with just any attack. We get attacked all the time all over the world. Have since I was born.

Then why did the secretary of Homeland Security take credit for thwarting it?

Then why did the secretary of Homeland Security take credit for thwarting it?

Why did a politician take credit? I don't know. It's a very unusual thing. :eek:

Homeland Security (GOP Gig Government) is involved with, and takes credit for stopping people from getting on planes with water bottles too.

go figure

I was talking about major attacks on America. Not plane hijackings or plane bombing in airspace.

People have been attacking America since I was born. What a bunch of hysterical fuck nuts you people are.

What was unusual and differentiating about the 1993 attack on the WTC, is that it was the start of major attacks on the USA at home.

Shit, the last major attack I could think of right now was in the 1959s when Puerto Rican Nationalists attacked Congress. But that was more of a domestic dispute. Sort of like Tim McVeigh and what some Tea Party whacko is sure to do.

that may be the " last attack you could think of " but not the last attack you've experienced, temporal lobe epilepsy comes to mind....bye.

that may be the " last attack you could think of " but not the last attack you've experienced, temporal lobe epilepsy comes to mind....bye.

last attack? who said that?

last major attack on Us soil that I could think of? The unusual, not an attack on a plane or on an embassy or a ship?

could think of right now?

tempie kempie wimpie dinkie doo?

Forum List

Back