Another day, another example of Union thuggery

TheSeeker

Mar 4, 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
At a tea party rally outside the Ohio Capitol Building today a Teamster member threatened to break a conservative protester’s "Goddamned" neck if he didn’t quit recording with his "fucking phone"......nice people.

Notice he says that if he sticks the phone in HIS face....but he walked over to the guy and got in his face...not the other way around.

Last edited by a moderator:
At a tea party rally outside the Ohio Capitol Building today a Teamster member threatened to break a conservative protester’s "Goddamned" neck if he didn’t quit recording with his "fucking phone"......nice people.

Notice he says that if he sticks the phone in HIS face....but he walked over to the guy and got in his face...not the other way around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeFZwaq_O-M&feature=player_embedded

Bring it!

Yeah...I think I would have told him to try it. Then planted the squat's face into the pavement if he'd have made a move.

Yeah...I think I would have told him to try it. Then planted the squat's face into the pavement if he'd have made a move.

From the looks of it, if you just make him run across the street, he's going to be done.

I love guys like that. Grab their ulnar and down they go, crying like a little school girl :)

Forum List

Back