Another day, another coakley gaff

Schilling responds: "I've been called a lot of things...but never, I mean never, could anyone make the mistake of calling me a Yankee fan. Well, check that, if you didn't know what the hell is going on in your own state maybe you could..."
That is great.

Hard to believe she would attack a Red sox legend while running for odffice in mass!

I have to agree the Schilling response to that was pretty good.

Ken Pittman: Right, if you are a Catholic, and believe what the Pope teaches that any form of birth control is a sin. ah you don’t want to do that.

Martha Coakley: No we have a seperation of church and state Ken, lets be clear.

Ken Pittman: In the emergency room you still have your religious freedom.

Martha Coakley: (……uh, eh…um..) The law says that people are allowed to have that. You can have religious freedom but you probably shouldn’t work in the emergency room.

Another Coakley gaffe: Practicing Catholics shouldn't work in emergency rooms | Washington Examiner

Classic, so tell the perhaps the largest religion they should not work in emergency rooms. It does appear that Coakley is not running a very smart campaign.

Ken Pittman: Right, if you are a Catholic, and believe what the Pope teaches that any form of birth control is a sin. ah you don’t want to do that.

Martha Coakley: No we have a seperation of church and state Ken, lets be clear.

Ken Pittman: In the emergency room you still have your religious freedom.

Martha Coakley: (……uh, eh…um..) The law says that people are allowed to have that. You can have religious freedom but you probably shouldn’t work in the emergency room.

Another Coakley gaffe: Practicing Catholics shouldn't work in emergency rooms | Washington Examiner

Classic, so tell the perhaps the largest religion they should not work in emergency rooms. It does appear that Coakley is not running a very smart campaign.

And many hospitals are operated by the catholic faith.

But according to her, most Irish, Spanish, Italian and polish people should not work in hospital ERs.

She is a loon.

Here is a good start for today, barry's 'rally' was just a blame Bush fest (as if that will help her) but the topper is, Patrick Kennedy (D-RI) doesn't even know Martha's first name! :lol:

"If you think there's magic out there and things can be turned around overnight, then you would vote for someone who could promise you that, like Scott Brown," Kennedy said. "If you don't, if you know that it takes eight years for George Bush and his cronies to put our country into this hole ... then you know we have a lot of digging to do, but some work needs to be done and this president's in the process of doing it and we need to get Marcia Coakley to help him to do that."

(Curiously, Kennedy mentioned Coakley repeatedly during his remarks to reporters, each time referring to her as "Marcia," not "Martha." )

Asshole can't even get the name right of who he claims he supports! :lol: :lol: :lol:

After Obama Rally, Dems Pin Blame On Bush - Hotline On Call

Tells you how important the Democratic establishment thinks she is. I'm surprised Obama got her name right. He did, didnt he?

The New Meme: It's Bush's Fault Coakley is Foundering

UnbeFUCKINGlievable!

Now it's W's fault for Coakley being a total putz. From the story.

"People are upset because there's so many problems," Rosemary Kverek, 70, a retired Charleston schoolteacher said as tonight's rally wrapped up. "But the problems came from the previous administration. So we're blaming poor Obama, who's working 36 hours a day ... to solve these problems that he inherited."

That's one Obamazombie in attendance, lacking critical thinking or reason.

Rep. Patrick Kennedy (D-RI), speaking with a gaggle of reporters after the event, said that while state Sen. Scott Brown (R) offers voters a quick fix, in reality, the problems created by "George Bush and his cronies" are not so easily solved.
Spin Spin Spin! Gotta push the big lie... AGAIN!

Talk about intellectual bankruptcy. This Democrat party is bereft of honesty.

Last edited:
And it's a pathetic pandering to the birthers. But maybe we should expect that from Brown, since he

•Panders to the teabaggers (while protesting his ignorance of the movement);

Panders? And why not? They are the biggest voting block, at 43%, more than either party.

•Refuses to pay health benefits to his campaign workers, labeling them as independent contractors (which may be a violation of the FEC);

Which they are! It's a temporary job, and as someone who has worked on many campaigns I can tell you that you NEVER get health benefits on a campaign job. It is NOT a violation of the FEC.

•Prioritized building a golf course over aiding 9/11 volunteers;

Proof please..?

•Has notorious anti-gay NOM make robo-calls for him;

NOM is a pro-marriage group. It's YOUR interpretation that they are anti- anything.

•Protects big banks from paying back their TARP money;

Wrong again. Agrees that TARP was wrong.

•and allegedly, is about to be endorsed by none other than Democratic turncoat and McCain BFF, Joe Lieberman.

OH I see, Liebermann has independent thought and now he's a 'turncoat'?

The DSCC has put together a website just to track all of Brown's lies, and it's growing daily.

Mostly these are Democrat lies.

Seriously? This is who should replace the liberal lion of the Senate?
No fraking way.

Lion? You mean the drunken murderer? And is that how you spell FREAKIN'? I'd vote for Mickey Mouse against anyone associated with Obamanation.

Massachusetts residents, get out there on Tuesday. Vote for Martha Coakley, because notwithstanding his Cosmo centerfold, this is not someone who should be the Republican Party's 41st vote.
crooks and liars

Yep better tell SEIU - they are for Brown.
AFL-CIO Local 495 is...

Good to see "All the Terrorists have left Afghanistan" too. Does Coakley ever watch the News for God's sake? Did she see the terrible Terrorist attack in Afghanistan today? Yikes! Come on,Coakley is an awful Democratic candidate. Scott Brown is the obvious choice up there. The only way the Dems can win that thing is if they rig it somehow. Unfortunately that is a very real possibility. Look for an awful lot of those "Voter Irregularities" up there tomorrow. I guess we'll see.

And yet another classic Coakley quote...When her campaign staff told her she needed to get out and meet the voters,she replied "Why would i want to go out and meet a bunch of strangers?" Say Whaaa?? Come on Massachusetts,Scott Brown is the obvious choice.

I find it interesting that not much is being made of her gaffe the other day about Catholics should not work in the ER because of separation of church and state. Here you have a candidate that has even gotten herself into hot water with UPS on the legal front and has accused her opponent of denying rape victoms treatment but yet at the same time would deny Americans the right to work based on their beliefs.

I find it interesting that not much is being made of her gaffe the other day about Catholics should not work in the ER because of separation of church and state. Here you have a candidate that has even gotten herself into hot water with UPS on the legal front and has accused her opponent of denying rape victoms treatment but yet at the same time would deny Americans the right to work based on their beliefs.

trust me navy, people here will take it into account when we vote tomorrow.

you'd think the attorney general would know more about law than a talk show host on a tiny radio station, but you'd be wrong.

trust me navy, people here will take it into account when we vote tomorrow.

you'd think the attorney general would know more about law than a talk show host on a tiny radio station, but you'd be wrong.

Don't talk that way about Marcia!

Er, Martha!

Jan?

Forum List

Back