Another day, another coakley gaff

I know that you're a moron. You prove it with every post. Coakley is a Democrat in a state with a 3:1 Democratic Party advantage and some name recognition. Brown is running in a state that hasn't elected a Republican as senator since 1972. Unless she had three heads she was a shoe in for the job. A shaved monkey could easily win on the Democratic ticket in MA. Complaining about her poor campaign is window dressing.
But please, keep beating that drum. Make people think you really know something. It will make our jobs so much easier in Nov.

Again, you have already admitted you don't know the details. Coakley has run a ineffective campaign and is insulting everyone possible. She has offered no real plans or anything as far as I know.

Brown is running as anti-establishment despite being apart of the establishment. And some people just so happen to be falling for that hook, line, and sinker. Others are pissed at the fact the Dems think they can get away with such a bad candidate, so they're proving a point.

If a effective democrat was running, this election would of already been locked up.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

I know that you're a moron. You prove it with every post. Coakley is a Democrat in a state with a 3:1 Democratic Party advantage and some name recognition. Brown is running in a state that hasn't elected a Republican as senator since 1972. Unless she had three heads she was a shoe in for the job. A shaved monkey could easily win on the Democratic ticket in MA. Complaining about her poor campaign is window dressing.
But please, keep beating that drum. Make people think you really know something. It will make our jobs so much easier in Nov.

Again, you have already admitted you don't know the details. Coakley has run a ineffective campaign and is insulting everyone possible. She has offered no real plans or anything as far as I know.

Brown is running as anti-establishment despite being apart of the establishment. And some people just so happen to be falling for that hook, line, and sinker. Others are pissed at the fact the Dems think they can get away with such a bad candidate, so they're proving a point.

If a effective democrat was running, this election would of already been locked up.

Please, keep repeating this. Write it on every board you post to. Tell all your friends in the Democratic Party. Tell them they have nothing whatsoever to worry about come Nov.

Yea i don't know where the Democrats found this woman. She is completely clueless. Her campaign couldn't even spell Massachusetts correctly in one of their ads. What a gift for the Republicans. I don't think they ever expected to be in such a good position to win that election. I read a story this morning about how many polls are now showing that Scott Brown is actually receiving a lot of support from Democrats too. He is clearly the common sense choice in that election. The Dems will now heat up their ugly personal attacks on Brown out of desperation. Moveon.org and other Liberal hate groups are now up there spending $Millions trying to smear him. Lets see if he weathers the storm and pulls it out. It's gonna be interesting. Go get em Mr. Brown!

You should recant the Coakely has offered no plans theory. Coakely HAS told the voters her plan. Her plan is to be a rubberstamp for the Obama/Reid/ Pelosi agenda and voters are saying Hell NO!!!

With Coakley at least we get a return to the good ole days of Janet Reno style "jack booted thugs"

» Coakley Staffer Who Attacked Reporter Is an Obama Appointee - Big Government

Coakley Staffer Who Attacked Reporter Is an Obama Appointeeby Mike Flynn

Big Government contributor Dana Loesch has reported on the Coakley staffer who attacked a Weekly Standard reporter outside a Martha Coakley fundraiser on Capitol Hill. A number of outlets have identified the culprit as Michael Meehan, a long-time Democrat political operative. Mr. Meehan was dispatched to the struggling campaign by the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committe (DSCC).

Yeah. Keep repeating it. Please sell it to the Democrats, not that they'll need any help.

We both know that I'm right. You rolled on in here wanting to run your mouth at me. Well guess what bozo? One of us knows what he is talking about and it isn't you.

when did he do that?

I edited it because I'm trying to remember if it was him or one of his little pals. May of been Ghook I think though, probably was so I'll keep it edited. Can never keep the bigots straight sometimes.

lol....the irony

Schilling responds: "I've been called a lot of things...but never, I mean never, could anyone make the mistake of calling me a Yankee fan. Well, check that, if you didn't know what the hell is going on in your own state maybe you could..."
That is great.

Hard to believe she would attack a Red sox legend while running for odffice in mass!

Would be cool if UPS sued the DNCC over the ad and the Jury handed them intense damages.

I don't believe that Cokesly is the one responsible for most of the bleeding here, though. The worst gaffs have come in the last week when the DNCC came in with their help.

they are spending stupid and crazy and counterproductive.

The campaign before last week was bad enough, the campaign over the last week is some sort of divine broken wind.

You should recant the Coakely has offered no plans theory. Coakely HAS told the voters her plan. Her plan is to be a rubberstamp for the Obama/Reid/ Pelosi agenda and voters are saying Hell NO!!!

YES! That's what makes this so great. We've seen the polls that tell us Obama is floundering,that his proposals, esp healthcare, are wildly unpopular. Now the people are going to speak, and we will get actual confirmation of this.
The Dums will ignore it. They will spin it like the twerp Dogpatch does: she was a poor candidate, she ran a bad campaign, she didnt get help from the White House earlier, etc etc. They will persist in their blindness until Nov and then wonder what happened.

Amazing... I cant believe someone as ignorant as this has a chance of winning. Unfortunately, I am not so blinded to realize she does have a chance to win. After all the largest political gaffe machine in existance is currently our Vice President.

Seriously, as excited as people are getting about this race, I am not going to jump up and down either way it goes. There are still 10 months before the election. Anything can happen between now and then. We could all be complete different people tomorrow. Who knows.

People as ignorant of her are elected time and time again. And she has been in office before this.

And it's a pathetic pandering to the birthers. But maybe we should expect that from Brown, since he

•Panders to the teabaggers (while protesting his ignorance of the movement);
•Refuses to pay health benefits to his campaign workers, labeling them as independent contractors (which may be a violation of the FEC);
•Prioritized building a golf course over aiding 9/11 volunteers;
•Has notorious anti-gay NOM make robo-calls for him;
•Protects big banks from paying back their TARP money;
•and allegedly, is about to be endorsed by none other than Democratic turncoat and McCain BFF, Joe Lieberman.
The DSCC has put together a website just to track all of Brown's lies, and it's growing daily.

Seriously? This is who should replace the liberal lion of the Senate?

No fraking way. Massachusetts residents, get out there on Tuesday. Vote for Martha Coakley, because notwithstanding his Cosmo centerfold, this is not someone who should be the Republican Party's 41st vote.
crooks and liars

Wow, naked political hackery. The Dums must be exceedingly desperate to slander this fine candidate so they can gt their own rubber stamp in.

I hope the recent polls are accurate - and that Brown has taken the lead...\

This race has become a referendum on the national health care reform legislation being debated in Congress.

I for one hope Massachusetts sends a message to the Obama administration that it has compromised away the valuable provisions in this bill, has engaged in crony-politics with it's special sweat-heart deal for organized labor, Nebraska and Louisiana - deals that we ALL pay more for...

I hope that Brown scores a decisive win...

And NO - I am not a Republican - not remotely.

Forum List

Back