In your head
She has to be the worst pol eva.

What can Scott Brown do for Dems? UPS ships off legal salvo - BostonHerald.com

CoakleyFail2.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
He is. and Don Zimmer is a red sox fan.

Stick a fork in her, she's done.

If the Dems had a real candidate who actually campaigned and wasn't a complete fuckup then maybe they would of kept their lead.

And pointing out how much of a fuckup that Brown actually is too.

Like pointing out as a state rep that he voted to deny financial aid to Red Cross rescue workers who had volunteered for the 9/11 recovery efforts.

More luaghs, Barry's bullshit add to support Coakley somewhat 'altered' :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87LJqmJfVk0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

if a dem can't win in Massafuckingchusetts, what does this mean for November?

You know all those movies where the enemies get killed at the end in one big scene? That's going to happen to the Dems in November.

They're like the Red Sox Pre-2004, always grasping defeat from the jaws of victory.

Though the Republicans aren't going to gain as much because they have a number of fuckups their own.

Either way, I would like to see some actual independents (non tea-party) gain some seats.

It means exactly what i told those jackasses in Novemebr of 08, that they would lose if they did their politics as usual after all the big talk about change.

They didn't listen, they ignored the real problems of the nation (unemployment, rediculous taxes on business and incentives to move OUT and outsource, unpopular wars in 2 countries) whgile passing sweethart deals for supporters (stimulous, a joke to call it so, cap & trade, a boon to Al Gore who will be a billionaire if it passes, and healthcare that 80% of the nation said was not a pressing issue yet they will raise taxes and are giving all kinds of kickbacks to pass).

Even Mass is seeing what a phoney barry and the Dems are, everyone kept telling them the townhalls were filled with DEMOCRATS and were not 'astroturf' and they didn't listen, they did their usual trick of demonize and insult and belittle.

Now catastrophic defeat is staring them in the face, worse then the GoP dickheads suffered in 2006 and they don't know what to do besides trying to blame Bush and demonize opposition.

He is. and Don Zimmer is a red sox fan.

Stick a fork in her, she's done.

If the Dems had a real candidate who actually campaigned and wasn't a complete fuckup then maybe they would of kept their lead.

And pointing out how much of a fuckup that Brown actually is too.

Like pointing out as a state rep that he voted to deny financial aid to Red Cross rescue workers who had volunteered for the 9/11 recovery efforts.

I guess it doesn't occur to your pea brain that in fact the election is about Obama, especially Obamacare. Just like the election in VA and NJ were. But I hope all Democrats are thinking like you, it was just a local thing with a bad Democratic Party candidate. That will guarantee more GOP wins come Nov.
And without knowing details his vote sounds like good policy.

I guess it doesn't occur to your pea brain that in fact the election is about Obama, especially Obamacare. Just like the election in VA and NJ were. But I hope all Democrats are thinking like you, it was just a local thing with a bad Democratic Party candidate. That will guarantee more GOP wins come Nov.
And without knowing details his vote sounds like good policy.

It's obvious you haven't followed this election. This is about Coakley and her horrible horrible campaign. You do in fact realize she was up by 31 points supposedly a couple weeks ago? You could say that her campaign has been non-existent. She's pissed off Catholics and Red Sox fans in the past couple weeks. And if you're running in Mass, those are the last two groups you want to piss off.

NJ, Corzine was dead in the water with or without Obama's help. That much was obvious. Corzine was a Governor who raised taxes in the state with the highest property taxes I do believe. And New Jersey goes through Governors like Printing Paper.

VA, Creigh Deeds was a pathetic candidate. Bob was also pretty pathetic. Did you see him at his breakfast with Pat Robertson? The nerve of him after Pat's comments.

I'm not a democrat either. And as your last statement shows, you don't know the details because all you know is jack and shit and jack left town.

Pathetic candidates do not win elections, that much should be obvious, even to someone like you.

Last edited:
Still, the tide is turning toward the right.

Of course it is. It's like I said before, the Dems have pathetic leadership and plenty of pathetic candidates. The Republicans have pathetic candidates too but they have the energy. Much like the Dems did in 2008.

Hell, part of me wants to see the GOP take control again. That way when they do nothing of what they promised AGAIN, then maybe the American people will learn not to have such a short memory. Wishing for the "Dracula" Congress to be in office again. :eusa_eh:

[
Pathetic candidates do not win elections, that much should be obvious, even to someone like you.

Yeah. Keep repeating it. Please sell it to the Democrats, not that they'll need any help.

I think Bush was one of the most pathetic candidates I have ever seen in 2004 and he still won. That first debate against Kerry had to have been the worst showing by any candidate besides Admiral Stockdale.

Yeah. Keep repeating it. Please sell it to the Democrats, not that they'll need any help.

We both know that I'm right. You rolled on in here wanting to run your mouth at me. Well guess what bozo? One of us knows what he is talking about and it isn't you.

We both know that I'm right. You rolled on in here wanting to run your mouth at me. Well guess what bozo? One of us knows what the fuck he is talking about and it isn't you.

Why don't you go back to wishing for the deaths of some more children? Only thing you're good at anyway.

when did he do that?

when did he do that?

I edited it because I'm trying to remember if it was him or one of his little pals. May of been Ghook I think though, probably was so I'll keep it edited. Can never keep the bigots straight sometimes.

We both know that I'm right. You rolled on in here wanting to run your mouth at me. Well guess what bozo? One of us knows what he is talking about and it isn't you.

I know that you're a moron. You prove it with every post. Coakley is a Democrat in a state with a 3:1 Democratic Party advantage and some name recognition. Brown is running in a state that hasn't elected a Republican as senator since 1972. Unless she had three heads she was a shoe in for the job. A shaved monkey could easily win on the Democratic ticket in MA. Complaining about her poor campaign is window dressing.
But please, keep beating that drum. Make people think you really know something. It will make our jobs so much easier in Nov.

Forum List

Back