Another Cover Up!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Another of Obama's hired thugs, the Commerce Secretary commits felony hit and run not once, but twice, and blames it one "seisures". The guy even gets out of his car and starts arguing with the people he just crashed into, and then gets back in his car trying to flee the scene, smashing again into the car he just smashed into. The victims start following this nutjob until he smashes into yet another car, and then gets arrested.

Run that by me again? How does a person have siezures, and then have enough presence of mind to get out of his car and try to pick a fight with the people he just crashed into? Seriously, does this sound right to you? When was the last time you heard anything so outlandish. Blaming criminal behavior on seizures. And the press is selling it hook sink and ladder to the people.

How naive do they take the American people to be, to believe this hogwash? What's more likely is that Commerce Secretarty is just another drunk with power arrogant ahole, that thinks he's above the law, just like his mafia boss Obama.:clap2:

Another of Obama's hired thugs, the Commerce Secretary commits felony hit and run not once, but twice, and blames it one "seisures". The guy even gets out of his car and starts arguing with the people he just crashed into, and then gets back in his car trying to flee the scene, smashing again into the car he just smashed into. The victims start following this nutjob until he smashes into yet another car, and then gets arrested.

Run that by me again? How does a person have siezures, and then have enough presence of mind to get out of his car and try to pick a fight with the people he just crashed into? Seriously, does this sound right to you? When was the last time you heard anything so outlandish. Blaming criminal behavior on seizures. And the press is selling it hook sink and ladder to the people.

How naive do they take the American people to be, to believe this hogwash? What's more likely is that Commerce Secretarty is just another drunk with power arrogant ahole, that thinks he's above the law, just like his mafia boss Obama.:clap2:

Hmmm, no history of seizures and then he has this bizarre seizure that comes and goes. I have never seen someone have the presence of mind to get out of their vehicle and argue with people during a seizure.

The report stated there were no drugs or alcohol in his system. Maybe they should double check that. This is a weird claim and I don't buy the seizure story.

The freaking union owned California Highway Patrolman sounded like Obama had his nuts in a vice when he bent over backwards to say no blood alcohol evidence will be available for a week, A week? If it were you or me they would have the results before we could piss it out.

The freaking union owned California Highway Patrolman sounded like Obama had his nuts in a vice when he bent over backwards to say no blood alcohol evidence will be available for a week, A week? If it were you or me they would have the results before we could piss it out.
In California especially in that part of it, almost everybody would have been a die hard Democrat. From the policeman, to the doctor, to the prosecutor. It's a good thing the guy didn't end up killing anybody.

Do you have a link for this claim?

Dumb OP is dumb

I have seizures myself and i can tell you it depends on the seizure, if it was a Petty mal then he would have been able to do both of those things however if he had a Grandmal he would have been shaking to bad to do anything but think and after its over you sleep for about 2 to 4 hours period also you don't need any history of Seizures in your family to have one.

I have seizures myself and i can tell you it depends on the seizure, if it was a Petty mal then he would have been able to do both of those things however if he had a Grandmal he would have been shaking to bad to do anything but think and after its over you sleep for about 2 to 4 hours period also you don't need any history of Seizures in your family to have one.

If you had a seizure, never having had one before, would your first impulse be to get out of the car and start arguing? Or to go the hospital immediately thinking you were having a stroke? Especially if you were a 50-something year old man.
No, this sounds liek a cover up.

If you had a seizure, never having had one before, would your first impulse be to get out of the car and start arguing? Or to go the hospital immediately thinking you were having a stroke? Especially if you were a 50-something year old man.

You don't have that kind of cognitive function while this goes on at best you can feel dazed and foggy headed at worst you'll be unconscious.

ods.jpg

You don't have that kind of cognitive function while this goes on at best you can feel dazed and foggy headed at worst you'll be unconscious.

So you agree that getting out of the car and arguing is uncharacteristic behavior?

So you agree that getting out of the car and arguing is uncharacteristic behavior?

Getting out of the car isn't but actually being "able" to understand someone and forming a coherent thought at this time is uncharacteristic indeed.

Do you have a link for this claim?
Commerce secretary takes medical leave following weekend accidents - CNN

Commerce secretary takes medical leave following weekend accidents
STATEMENT

June 11, 2012|From Brianna Keilar and Maria P. White, CNN

U.S. Secretary of Commerce John Bryson, under investigation for possible felony hit-and-run after allegedly causing two weekend car accidents in California, will take a medical leave of absence "as he undergoes tests and evaluations," White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said Monday night.

A Commerce Department spokeswoman said earlier Monday that Bryson, 68, had suffered a seizure when the two accidents occurred Saturday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/11/john-bryson-hit-and-run-obama-commerce-secretary_n_1586087.html

John Bryson Hit-And-Run: Obama Commerce Secretary Cited For Felony

The 68-year-old former utility executive struck a car stopped for a train – twice – on Saturday afternoon and then rammed into another vehicle with his car a few minutes later. He was found unconscious in his vehicle, and government officials said Monday he had had a seizure, which could play a role in whether he's charged with felony hit-and-run.

It wasn't clear whether the medical episode preceded or followed the collisions, but Bryson hasn't suffered a seizure before, said a department official who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the secretary's medical history. Bryson has a "limited recall of the events," the official said.

Bryson was driving alone in a Lexus in San Gabriel, a community of about 40,000 northeast of Los Angeles, when he struck the rear of a vehicle that had stopped for a passing train, authorities saidHe spoke briefly with the three occupants and then hit their car again as he departed, investigators said. They followed him while calling police.

Last edited:

Getting out of the car isn't but actually being "able" to understand someone and forming a coherent thought at this time is uncharacteristic indeed.
So you can actually commit crimes like bank robbery and murder and then act like you're unconscious and just had a seizure? If only all these criminals rotting in jail would have thought of this. "But your Honor, the seizure made me do it!". Yup, sounds perfectly logical to me.

On the bright side of it, maybe it will help the struggling economy now that he's stepped aside due to a "medical leave of absence". <wink wink>

Last edited:
In California especially in that part of it, almost everybody would have been a die hard Democrat. From the policeman, to the doctor, to the prosecutor. It's a good thing the guy didn't end up killing anybody.
The bad part is he didn't kill himself.

So you can actually commit crimes like bank robbery and murder and then act like you're unconscious and just had a seizure? If only all these criminals rotting in jail would have thought of this. "But your Honor, the seizure made me do it!". Yup, sounds perfectly logical to me.

On the bright side of it, maybe it will help the struggling economy now that he's stepped aside due to a "medical leave of absence". <wink wink>

What a criminal might do has no bearing on someone who is actually having a seizure. Your logic is faulty. No one is going to accept that excuse on their say-so alone.

Forum List

Back