Another Costly Trip for Michelle Obama

Another Costly Trip for Michelle Obama

...for you 'nuts to cry about:

Lefties today sure aren't the chest thumping , ha ha we won get over it we heard back when..

I need to buy stock in cheese

:eusa_boohoo:

Wow. Just. wow.

Forward for the Motherland! For Stalin"

za_rodinu_za_stalina.jpg

I knew that someone would come up with some bullshit reason that this was a bad thing.

Congratulations! You should be proud.

The Death of OBL...bad
The First Lady supporting our wounded warriors....bad

And the hits keep coming

Missed the part where I said what the first lady was doing is a bad thing?

Maybe you could point it out?

My comment was directed at the OP....
You are right. You came onto this thread and right off the bat, you would expressing delight at this attention paid to our Wounded Warriors.

Just like some VP's are less involved than others, some first ladies are too. For example, Laura Bush and Barbara Bush didn't do shit. Hillary and Michelle are great first ladies. It costs money to send them places just like it does any other high profile politician. But they are working. Sure they do a little shopping and campaigning in the process but that's part of the game. As far as vacations go, "you go Michelle". You go on vacation. Everywhere you go people love you so its like you are campaigning for votes. And on the tax payers dime! LOL.

Just like some VP's are less involved than others, some first ladies are too. For example, Laura Bush and Barbara Bush didn't do shit. Hillary and Michelle are great first ladies. It costs money to send them places just like it does any other high profile politician. But they are working. Sure they do a little shopping and campaigning in the process but that's part of the game. As far as vacations go, "you go Michelle". You go on vacation. Everywhere you go people love you so its like you are campaigning for votes. And on the tax payers dime! LOL.

a blabbering idiot, and a damn hateful one too

Laura Bush was THE DEVIL INCARNATE for FORCING parents to TEACH THEIR KIDS TO READ!!

How DARE she!

Oh wait a second...

I forgot that I'm a rational person, and agree with her about literacy problems in this country.

Nevermind.

Forum List

Back