Another conservative arrested

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Tory AM arrested and suspended from the Assembly group

Conservative AM Nick Ramsay has been arrested and suspended from the Welsh Conservative group in the Welsh Assembly.

It is understood the 44-year-old was arrested at his home on Wednesday night.

He was previously elected as an AM for Monmouthshire in 2007 and has also stood to be leader of the Conservatives in the Assembly.

He is the Conservative finance spokesman and chairs the Assembly's Public Accounts Committee.

The Tories were informed this morning and a statement is expected to be made about his membership later today.

My guess is that it is money rather than sex. Cant wait to find out.

Did he make the mistake of opposing Muslims raping children or something?

I know that one is at the top of Tommy's list of that which should result in arrest in The U.K. He has started countless threads on it.

Conservative AM Nick Ramsay has been arrested and suspended from the Welsh Conservative group in the Welsh Assembly.
It's a "country" of criminals, lock them all up

He was previously elected as an AM for Monmouthshire in 2007 and has also stood to be leader of the Conservatives in the Assembly.
Ah, those are his real crimes, being a Tory and getting elected by the people...HAPPY NEW YEAR TOMMY!

It's a "country" of criminals, lock them all up

Ah, those are his real crimes, being a Tory and getting elected by the people...HAPPY NEW YEAR TOMMY!
We have yet to be told what he has done. Unlike donny he is not above the law.

We have yet to be told what he has done.
You mean you haven't been told what they are going to charge him with, I already explained what he did...he's a tory whom the people voted for.

Unlike donny he is not above the law.
An American winning the presidency is a high crime in the eyes of the left and he has been indicted for it tommy.

Tory AM arrested and suspended from the Assembly group

It is understood the 44-year-old was arrested at his home on Wednesday night.

He is the Conservative finance spokesman and chairs the Assembly's Public Accounts Committee.

The Tories were informed this morning and a statement is expected to be made about his membership later today.

My guess is that it is money rather than sex. Cant wait to find out.

Why do you insist that savage, primitive Wales is sufficiently intelligent to bear responsibility for your actioins?

Forum List

Back