Another con newbie

Another mod republican who got sick of the leftwing wingnuts on another forum. Looking for a more balanced home to discuss current events. I don't mind differing points of view but hated the ganglike attacks of liberals on the one or two cons who dared offer their opinion.

Wait till you get a load of our local moonbats, for that matter, if you're a "moderate rep" wait till you get a load of me!

Another mod republican who got sick of the leftwing wingnuts on another forum. Looking for a more balanced home to discuss current events. I don't mind differing points of view but hated the ganglike attacks of liberals on the one or two cons who dared offer their opinion.

Wait till you get a load of our local moonbats, for that matter, if you're a "moderate rep" wait till you get a load of me!

Well, there goes the neighborhood!

Do you support tax dollars to maintain our infrastructure, our science institutions and educational system? Do you believe in civilization??? As a moderate I am assuming you do.

You will find extremist tea partiers that don't.
^^^^ One Trick Pony is to be avoided at all costs.
If you support anything the TEA Party stands for, like the US Constitution, you will tire of this one quickly.
tea party most of them can't even spell constitution let alone understand it .

lol...

teabagger.jpg

Welcome. Simply give the the Democrats here and their arguments all the respect they deserve, and it will be smooth sailing.

Gwamka,,,

He is anti-government and doesn't believe in modern civilization. Join me in defeating idiots like him! I voted Bush, McCain and Romney...So I've voted republican but the republican party has gone insane....So I may not do so anymore.

5t4qyhsm_zpsc9ut0iwv.gif

Forum List

Back